Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) (69886 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
dumb asses...

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by FTBOY: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fools paradise
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by jerikoyan(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
See dem mouth
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Querty(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Clinton594:
Doesn't the pad give Google location....?

wanted to ask same question...but I later realized dat it would have bin d most stupid question I have ever asked. so I declined to atleast save the university I attended d shame......
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Clinton594(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Querty:

wanted to ask same question...but I later realized dat it would have bin d most stupid question I have ever asked. so I declined to atleast save the university I attended d shame......

I'm other words? shocked
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by lepasharon(f): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Querty:

lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by malikisah: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Raiden:
village thieves...
very correct
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by haibe(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
How would I believe this sort of people have access to heavy internet data to upload all this pictures undecided ..
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by lalaboi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thy maynot necessarily be the thieves They probably bought it off the main theives.

2 Likes

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by xclusivelyurs(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol..dis is sum 4ni ish...so dis guy nw is formin ipad boy on his village street wen he doesn't knw dat dere is an APB on him nw.. Dis is sum COPS series I dnt wanna miss... #popcorn
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Look at them 2idiots,still posing when yawa don gas
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by azzima(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
AND they still look wretched! !

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
lo lo lo**local theives** grin

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

Mehnnnnn see them! cheesy

Abeg paale should leave it for them cause its obviously giving them joy....her brother can get anada one jaare.

Why are you supporting those thieves? It seems you have thieves in your family. . .

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by bosco9: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
What about if that dude bought that phone unknowingly You never can tell
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Richie77: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
I blame Icloud.
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Stop smoking wet weed undecided
Thebrightest:
FIRST TO COMMENT

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by occam(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Do you have "find my iPhone/iPad" app enabled? If so, you can trace them to the exact location. You need a second iPhone however to help track them

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy
funkybully:
That dude with uncombed hair is Tayo, one of d notorious pick pockets around okokomaiko

2 Likes

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by MrCounselor: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
The aren't aware it was synced to the cloud.

Let them continue the incriminating uploads. gringrincheesy
Bunches of mofos. They thougt twas one of those tecno tablets.
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
RobinHez:
see their faces sef... grin
dat why i love iPhones!
You can do same on Android 5.1.1 Only for the big boys though. Techno fans, no vex ooo. grin
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by MrCounselor: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
balash:
Lmao Technology Don Spoil All the fun Sha, Imagine that this sorta thing was in vogue those years when we tip toed into the kitchen to steal meat from Mommys Pot of soup and Cctv Recorded All and they played it for the whole house by 9 o clock News in the Night... Ghen ghen Ghen Yaff dead Lol.

But I think the Dad should give them about one more months, they will soon snap more grievous crimes they commits, See there Face like Hardened Criminals. See that babe covering Face sef as they snap her.. Ole Iyawo Awon ole Lol
Don't insult all of them, some of those guys may be damn innocent.

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by domopps(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz owopalaba wonti segi cheesy grin

Omo Yoruba! Una don reach here!

I hail thee with tail Aminat508 pls take care of Dharniel for me alias Mr que Sera Sera and kindly tell him that he will soon change to Hakuna Matata

Cheeeeeers
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by EDWARD4119(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
balash:
Lmao Technology Don Spoil All the fun Sha, Imagine that this sorta thing was in vogue those years when we tip toed into the kitchen to steal meat from Mommys Pot of soup and Cctv Recorded All and they played it for the whole house by 9 o clock News in the Night... Ghen ghen Ghen Yaff dead Lol.

But I think the Dad should give them about one more months, they will soon snap more grievous crimes they commits, See there Face like Hardened Criminals. See that babe covering Face sef as they snap her.. Ole Iyawo Awon ole Lol
This cracked me up..Theives
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Twaci(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
nairalandist:

Why are you supporting those thieves? It seems you have thieves in your family. . .
Egbon! I never know say you too don join NL cheesy

Nice one tho smiley
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
#abobaku selfie

1 Like

Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Twaci:
Egbon! I never know say you too don join NL cheesy

Nice one tho smiley

Who sabi this one. . . e be like say pepper dey your eyes grin
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by lovely17(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
hehehe nice move by Apple
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by FASHIONIXTA: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
My Piece of cake

1) u cant be too sure they aren't culpable of buying stolen item: Atleast alot of pipu arnd here are too...I particularly knw an aunt who encourages her children to buy used items just to save cost.

2) If you really wanna meet them...i believe it's only a matter of seeing beyond the hood boys in a nt too urban area...For instance the last picture speaks Volume...A little editting nd working on sharpening d background is a good way to start. But of course who sometimes wud tink going all d length will be worth it.

3) Bringing the pictures of his friends online is not a wise nd fair decision to take....how many of us have been friends to robbers without any knowledge of it? How many of us who passed thru higher institutions have one tym or d oda dined with the hitmen of deadly cult group witout an idea as to who they really are.

4) I know u really like ur Ipad...but hey! known of dis will work...it won't bring it back...Plus u jes gave out vital information to future Ipad criminals...If u happen to watch my brand of movies...it's called Classified

Just before anyone quote me....Be reasonable!
Re: These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) by EbolaParasite: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
YerYer:
If you are going to steal an iphone or ipad at least have the common sense to do your research. HAHAHA look at them feeling cool with themselves posing and taking pics. Thank God they are total idiots.

What if they bought it from the original thief? Innocent until proven guilty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.