Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black (1006 Views)

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
A Nigerian scientists of nuclear science in Japan has discovered an odd way of making a white person black, it was discovered the early months of this year but has not disclosed it to the entire public until today,has said that the only way to make a white become black is from the nuclear ash of an exploded nuclear bomb still of fresh occurrence which will undoubtedly make a white skinned person become permanently black though blacker than the original blacks.
The two Nigerian and a south African scientists which have proved such odd theory from the remains and lab tests in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan and also talks with the victims and the dreadful Godzilla.
The Nigerian scientist Dr Otito says the multi atom bomb will enhance the new skin or even perhaps mutate the skin, he also said if there is a nuclear war it will enhance revolution into nuclear age of mutations,monsters and the rise of the forgotten. Which is near impossible but a sure future which is postponed always, he says the west will not allow any black state to own such arsenal because it's a threat to them even though they have 1,000 to 1 from a black state it's not safe for them. Says he is not afraid of anybody to say the truth but thinks he should say it so everyone will know before the project is stolen, though the project has been on a suicide practical the surrounding envies wants to buy the project from them. Dr otito Ikechukwu who is from okigwe, Mr Tony chibong from calabar and the south African lary Nkozizi from port Elizabeth.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by samutd4u(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by afolwalex20(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Any prototype? undecided

Would have appreciated him more if he can turn black into white

Add sources to ur write up and let's hit FP.

D poster above me already stole my spot sad
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by dajoaneke(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
source !!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by AlPeter: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sauce or i no eat
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by Vicotex(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
No source to back this news?
Btw all i see there is 2 biafrans with some kinda strange discovery.

Even me no believe the discovery
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by brize(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
afolwalex20:
Any prototype? undecided

Would have appreciated him more if he can turn black into white

Add sources to ur write up and let's hit FP.

D poster above me already stole my spot sad
Still to come ,source not from original, and for the black to white prototype already done not yet 100% by the so called Russian scientists, who knows if the project was stolen or bought
Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by Pamelayoung: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
That's gud 1/1 whites discovered how to turn blacks to white, and blavks discovered how to turn whites to black.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black by sebali: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2015
So blacks cannot make something less harmful dat could initiate d growth of melanin in turn create a darker skin tone.
D best we cud come up with is thru a disaster..... Its a shame

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Raises Flooding Alarm Ahead Of Cameroon's Dam Opening (A MUST READ) / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets NIPOST And Ministry Of Communication / See The Past 'sins' Of The New Custom Boss Appointed By Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.