Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) (820 Views)

Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' / Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) by kolinton1: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
The former president from Georgia announced the heartbreaking diagnosis in a statement Wednesday afternoon. After a recent liver surgery, doctors discovered that the cancer had spread to other parts of his body. Carter plans to undergo treatment at Emory Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia

Former President Jimmy Carter announced he has been diagnosed with cancer in a brief statement issued Wednesday.

'Recent liver surgery revealed that I have cancer that now is in other parts of my body,' Carter said in the statement released by the Carter Center. 'I will be rearranging my schedule as necessary so I can undergo treatment by physicians at Emory Healthcare.'

TO COMPLETE THE STORY, CLICK HERE: [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/breaking-news-jimmy-carter-diagnosed-with-cancer/

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
The cancer never existed. It was a wrong diagnosis.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) by powerfulsettingz: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
The guy above me oya get down
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) by Omotayor123(f): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oo ma ga oooo shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) by jessiecah(f): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2015
The cancer has metastasized but there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) by Yustash001(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Choi...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Former President Jimmy Carter, 90,diagnosed With Cancer(pic) by mykoscar007: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
m sorry.... he's 90 tho... older dan my grandparnts and dey are dead.....

(1) (Reply)

To My Ladies Here's A Quote U Can Learn 4frm (photo) / Reakado Banks + Di’ Ja (mavin) Performs At A Wedding Ceremony / ‘I Thought My Legs Would Be Amputated’ – Jahbless’ Manager, Adedamola Olatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.