Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buhari To Probe Jonathan's 'I Had No Shoes' Claim - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari To Probe Jonathan's 'I Had No Shoes' Claim (615 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Probe Jonathan's 'I Had No Shoes' Claim by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
President Buhari may have resolved to take his probe of Jonathan's activities while in office to another level. Jonathan's popular claim that he had no shoes at a time in his seemingly chequered life is an object of doubt this time around. President Buhari who defeated Jonathan in the last presidential elections believes that Jonathan was economical with the truth as it concerns whether or not he had shoes. This is coming at a time more revelations about the former President's actions and inactions are coming under scrutiny. President Buhari seems to be of the opinion that Jonathan said that to inflict sympathy on the psych of Nigerians who were greatly empoverished by his PDP led government at the center. At the time of filling this report, Buhari was still consulting with some shoe manufacturers to ascertain how possible a man could grow up in the creek without shoes.
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan's 'I Had No Shoes' Claim by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
The probe is highly welcome. We must find out while no one gave him shoes to wear back then..... Even grandpas of 80 years old had shoes in their time! Well, his aim was achieved anyways, he got millions of sympathy votes, but thank God i wasn't among people that vote by sentiment!!
Re: Buhari To Probe Jonathan's 'I Had No Shoes' Claim by mumumugu(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Bihari should give him show na

(1) (Reply)

No Mercy ..guyz You Need To Answer This Question / Porting Wahala / Throw Back Picture : I Doubt If This Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.