Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Data Entry Off The Internet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry Off The Internet (2308 Views)

Data Entry(work From Home) / Vacancy For Data Entry / DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry Off The Internet by uzuz(f): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2015
l need to hire some people to get data for me from the internet. The information involves getting data which l will tutor you through to doing, please l need you to understand clear English and pay great attention to details. l do not want you coming back to me all the time and asking for information or clarification.

I will show you a few samples and then I expect you to finish up, this involves packaging description.
EG, let me describe a bottle of coke to you

Plastic bottle of coke

Category - Carbonates
Product - Coca cola
Brand - Coke
Manufacturer - (leave blank for now however if you are able to input it as well, it is a bonus)
Flavour - (leave blank when it does not have flavour)

Now the description part

material - Rigid
Package material - Plastic
Container type - Bottle
Closure material - Plastic
Closure type - Screw top
outer material - None
Outer type - None
Multipack material - Flexible
Multipack type - Shrinkwrap
Number in multipack - 6
Price - ......
Size - 500ml

Glass bottle of coke

Category - Carbonates
Product - Coca cola
Brand - Coke
Manufacturer - (leave blank for now however if you are able to input it as well, it is a bonus)

Now the description part

material - Rigid
Package material - Glass
Container type - Bottle
Closure material - Metal
Closure type - Crown
outer material - None
Outer type - None
Multipack material - None
Multipack type - None
price - ......
Size - 150ml

Category - Carbonates
Product - Coca cola
Brand - Coke

Now the description part

material - Rigid
Package material - Metal
Container type - Can-Drink
Closure material - None
Closure type - None
outer material - None
Outer type - None
Number in multipack - 12
Price - .....
Size - 300ml

The spreadsheet (excel) will contain a drop down of all these for you to select which best describes the item that you are seeing. You will see image of each item to then describe it. so, l will describe all types of packaging to you so that you have an idea and can quickly describe and input the data unto spreadsheet.

The above is just a sample to guide you. l am not sure that l can be able to insert a spreadsheet here to show more samples, but l have attached a photo of a screenshot of my system with the spreadsheet open. There will be at least 1800-2000 rows and this can be achieved by getting at least 10 different brands from each category. l am ok to paying between $50 - $100 for each work l assign to you.

Then, l will also need to find someone who can research the internet and able to find manufacturers of mentioned brands and for this, l will be happy to pay between $20 - $50. This will be a fast turnaround and l will be happy continuing with you if you can show me your capabilities.

l can pay via paypal or to your bank account. Email me on solution.seekers@hotmail.com or add me on skype group.thinkers.
Please addition on skype or emails solely for the purpose of this task.

1 Share

Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by jomoh: 2:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Well done Freelancer.

need your help. will you be able to render
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by exotiqueify(f): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2015
good morning, op, so i want to ask a few questions
1) U said u were going to put us through, meaning it will be a training of some sort, relative to this particular job.
2) Are we to get dis data from the net, on our own (i mean because ur title reads"data entry off the net, while opening statement says , getting data from net), i mean, with our personal data provider or it will be done in an office space?
3) did u mean that currency in naira?
How long is this supposedly going to take? or is this pending if we can perform , as u said?

3 Likes

Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^ You beat me to the questions. Thanks. uzuz please clarify.
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by jashar(f): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2015
hmmm
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by Obeenah(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
What will be the duration of the task? Giving the amount of data to input.

1 Like

Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by uzuz(f): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2015
exotiqueify:
good morning, op, so i want to ask a few questions
1) U said u were going to put us through, meaning it will be a training of some sort, relative to this particular job.
2) Are we to get dis data from the net, on our own (i mean because ur title reads"data entry off the net, while opening statement says , getting data from net), i mean, with our personal data provider or it will be done in an office space?
3) did u mean that currency in naira?
How long is this supposedly going to take? or is this pending if we can perform , as u said?

This is particularly for people who perhaps work from home or ideally someone who have a laptop/desktop and can browse the internet with it. The training aspect is basically showing you what l do and this is getting the data from the internet and inputing it into the spreadsheet which l will provide.
Data entry off the net and getting data from the net is just about the same thing, l explained that this project is about packaging description and l tried to give a sample by using the coke bottle.
How long it takes depends on how much you are up for the job, l believe for someone who wants to take on the job and commit to it, it should take an average of 2 days if you get the hang of it. This is not the researching manufacturer aspect.
If you can explain what you mean by meaning that currency in naira. l mentioned that payment is going to be in usd and yes, you can change it to naira if it pleases you.
Providing perhaps a few sample will determine your ability to work on the job and if it is ok for you to work, then l will make an initial deposit to your account of a particular sum and l will expect you to carry on and upon submission and various checks, l will then pay the remaining. If there are dismissive errors, the least that you can get is the equivalent of $50 and if the work is impeccable, you will get upto $100.
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by uzuz(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2015
jomoh:
Well done Freelancer.

need your help. will you be able to render

Ofcourse l do freelancing and when l get much more than l can handle, l look for people to share the work load with. l get job from www.elance.com and l work on them. l am not denying the fact that l earn my cash the right way and pay my bills.

Is there any reason for you being sacarstic here..?

Your profile image reads - No1 loves a broke 'nigger'

1 Like

Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by SylarsMcQuins: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2015
uzuz:

Ofcourse l do freelancing and when l get much more than l can handle, l look for people to share the work load with. l get job from www.elance.com and l work on them. l am not denying the fact that l earn my cash the right way and pay my bills.

How do one get paid after delivering jobs?
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by jomoh: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
uzuz:

Trust me bae no sarcasm was involved.

If there was sarcasm I won't ask for your assistance.

I was up all through the night trying to know my way around the freelancer site because I'm new there.

It won't hurt asking someone who's gotten jobs sucessfully from the site how to (be successful)go about it. Or would it?

Won't mind to even make an acquaintance of you for further assistance/mentorship .
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by LashSteez: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2015
I'm interested, how do we get in contact?
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by akinloluwao: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2015
I am interested too akinloluwao@gmail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by victor101(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Am interested here's my email. apva55@gmail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by aysax: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Am interested ayodejiboyejo@gmail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by LashSteez: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Lasheajeboriogbon@yahoo.com, still interested
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by Kikyben2(f): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Here's my mail lindabenjamin834@yahoo.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
onyebuchichima@ymail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by funkymoore: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Here is my email : funkenjoku09@yahoo.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by oskobi: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
am interested my email marvelokiemute@gmail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by ona2: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Interested, ona_y@yahoo.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by culcid(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
saleinph@yahoo.com, I'm interested.
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by moshoodable: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
moshoodability2014@gmail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by blizzers(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
blizzers22@gmail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by nkay1888(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi dear i'm interested. You can count on me to do a detailed job for u. Sent a mail to the email above but its not delivering.
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by nkay1888(f): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
uzuz:
l need to hire some people to get data for me from the internet. The information involves getting data which l will tutor you through to doing, please l need you to understand clear English and pay great attention to details. l do not want you coming back to me all the time and asking for information or clarification.

I will show you a few samples and then I expect you to finish up, this involves packaging description.
EG, let me describe a bottle of coke to you

Plastic bottle of coke

Category - Carbonates
Product - Coca cola
Brand - Coke

Now the description part

material - Rigid
Package material - Plastic
Container type - Bottle
Closure material - Plastic
Closure type - Screw top
outer material - None
Outer type - None
Number in multipack - 6
Price - ......
Size - 500ml

Glass bottle of coke

Category - Carbonates
Product - Coca cola
Brand - Coke

Now the description part

material - Rigid
Package material - Glass
Container type - Bottle
Closure material - Metal
Closure type - Crown
outer material - None
Outer type - None
Multipack material - None
Multipack type - None
price - ......
Size - 150ml

Category - Carbonates
Product - Coca cola
Brand - Coke

Now the description part

material - Rigid
Package material - Metal
Container type - Can-Drink
Closure material - None
Closure type - None
outer material - None
Outer type - None
Number in multipack - 12
Price - .....
Size - 300ml

The spreadsheet (excel) will contain a drop down of all these for you to select which best describes the item that you are seeing. You will see image of each item to then describe it. so, l will describe all types of packaging to you so that you have an idea and can quickly describe and input the data unto spreadsheet.

The above is just a sample to guide you. l am not sure that l can be able to insert a spreadsheet here to show more samples, but l have attached a photo of a screenshot of my system with the spreadsheet open. There will be at least 1800-2000 rows and this can be achieved by getting at least 10 different brands from each category. l am ok to paying between $50 - $100 for each work l assign to you.

Then, l will also need to find someone who can research the internet and able to find manufacturers of mentioned brands and for this, l will be happy to pay between $20 - $50. This will be a fast turnaround and l will be happy continuing with you if you can show me your capabilities.

l can pay via paypal or to your bank account. Email me on solution.seekers@hotmail.com or add me on skype group.thinkers.
Please addition on skype or emails solely for the purpose of this task.

Please i'm interested and ive sent a mail to you as regards that. Thanks
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by toyibhabib: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
I await your response via email

uzuz:

Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by Tayelolu042: 2:33am On Aug 14, 2015
taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Mrnin @uzuz sent u a mail still awaiting your reply
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
9jamoney@gmail.com..hoping to hear from you
Re: Data Entry Off The Internet by just2endowed: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2015
I want to learn from you , here is my number 07066561480. call or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 / How To Get Any Job You Want (even If You’re Unqualified) / Do You Know That Some Job Seekers Pay 50 Million Naira For Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.