Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Data Entry(work From Home) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry(work From Home) (2201 Views)

Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) / Data Entry Work From Home Jobs / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry(work From Home) by noventinasint: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2018
VACANCY DATA ENTRY PERSONNEL(work from home) Requirements (1) Internet connection (2) Smartphone or laptop (3) Active email address Earn 35000 in 2-3days viewing paid online adverts and entry its data You are paid through credit card, bank account, western union or paypalal. Click on this link or copy and paste in your browser, register and start. https:///2LwUvZo
Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by Domdiv: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
The web page is not opening. please i am interested.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by Daniepris(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Not opening..

1 Like

Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by Chickychic(f): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why is the link not opening?
Please better send the right link or remove it entirely because we plenty wey dey look for jobs o.

Don't just being fake news here

1 Like

Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by spiceeamiee(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2018
A fast paced travel and tour agency in the heart of Ikeja requires the services of female marketing executives to help advertise their business and services and to help them grow their existing client base. Applicants need not have marketing experience but must be willing to work. Must also be smart and confident as they would need to approach potential clients in order to market the company's services.

Qualification is SSCE/OND. Salary is N30,000 plus commission and transport allowance.

Preference would be given to candidates residing in Ikeja, Maryland, Ojota or Ketu. Please call 08186870282 for further inquiries.
Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by Mjsod: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
noventinasint:
VACANCY
DATA ENTRY PERSONNEL(work from home)
Requirements
(1) Internet connection
(2) Smartphone or laptop
(3) Active email address
Earn 35000 in 2-3days viewing paid online adverts and entry its data
You are paid through credit card, bank account, western union or paypalal.
Click on this link or copy and paste in your browser, register and start.
https:///2LwUvZo

But why na. Diaris god o. Unemployed pipo full ground pass make u con add to their hypertension
Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by Mykaels: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
No carry people play ooo
Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by noventinasint: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by noventinasint: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Data Entry(work From Home) by saintol(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Data entry job. You better don't waste your time. Let me tell you my experience.

It is a Russian scam job. I had once done it. You will be told to be entering some data (both numbers and alphabets). I had to do the entry even in the midnight and i made some rubles(Russian currency). For me to cash out,some conditions were given. The first page I opened was blocked when it was noticed I was making progress with the referrals, I had to open another one.

The first is that you would need to refer some certain numbers of people which is based on how much you wanna withdraw. The second thing is that if you can not meet up with the referral condition, there are some "scammers" willing to sell to you. If you send money you are on your own o. Their objective is for you to buy referrals and you will not even be paid anything. That the site link that the OP gave you is not opening is not a mistake, It is one of their gimmicks to also deny the OP referrals which is the prime condition for them to pay the OP which at the end nothing will be paid.

The only thing you will waste is your time and data, if care is not taken you can also waste your money through this scam. If you don't believe me, give it a try, then come and and share your experience

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities With Birdlife International / Uba Aptitude Test / Alfred Consulting Calling For A Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.