Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time (4559 Views)

The Worst Waec Result Of 2018 Soo Far(see Photo) / Woeful WAEC Result Goes Viral, Is This The Worst WAEC Result Ever? (photo) / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by hammariise(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2015
These are the worst WAEC results in the history

Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by slap1(m): 1:42am On Aug 13, 2015
It doesn't really matter. After all, the president has no WAEC result.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by Gboliwe: 3:28am On Aug 13, 2015
slap1:
It doesn't really matter. After all, the president has no WAEC result.

He has no WAEC result would seem like he attempted the exam but result withheld. He was so dense he didn't even register because if he'd registered, we would have seen a picture of that registration. grin this administration believes in pictures. grin

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by Yustash001(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2015
This WAEC people are cruel sha...dem no even fit dash 'em E8 in one of those subjects....

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by Ikenna17(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Haba OP, you for blur their names at least grin
Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by Pinkieblue(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
End time result.......

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by Horllamideh(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
eleyii gidi gan oo
Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by duke59(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pinkieblue:
End time result.......
dis got me laffing lmao
Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by Pinkieblue(f): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
duke59:
dis got me laffing lmao

I knew someone would have posted that....... So I decided to do first to post a popular comment on NL..... Cos FTC Don dey enter old gist
Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by hammariise(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pinkieblue:
End time result.......
grin grin grin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time by hammariise(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yustash001:
This WAEC people are cruel sha...dem no even fit dash 'em E8 in one of those subjects....
Sooooooo cruel bro, in other news God win oooo

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Art Student. What Course Can I Go For? / This Is The New 2nd Tallest Building Inn The World. Nigeria Is Coming Soon. / Application Form For Delta State School Of Health Technology Ofuoma Ughelli 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.