Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election (1570 Views)

President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK / Why PDP lost 2015 election and the necessity for an Online Directorate / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by denko(m): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2015
The story of shekau is more of game than real who is shekau why the sudden acceptance of dialogue by the group. Time shall tell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by agabaI23(m): 1:42am On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin
denko:
The story of shekau is more of game than real who is shekau why the sudden acceptance of dialogue by the group. Time shall tell.
So true

8 Likes

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by nnachukz(m): 1:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Their eyes will never open. I just pray our loved ones will never fall victim to this well planned evil to get to power. Now they are trying to elongate it to avoid suspicion or they have totally lost control over the evil they planted.

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by abduljabbar4(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2015
3 id!ots above me

8 Likes

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by wecan: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2015
So true. shame on them. the wicked must not go unpunished.. let them burn the north down, it is their hand work
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by TwentySeven: 2:02am On Aug 13, 2015
denko:

Yeah! Just like GEJ would have brought an end to corruption if Buhari had lost. angry

SMH for you.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by M4gunners: 2:06am On Aug 13, 2015
I'm just following up to see what happens. All i know is that Chibok girls is a scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by agabaI23(m): 2:10am On Aug 13, 2015
M4gunners:
I'm just following up to see what happens. All i know is that Chibok girls is a scam.
Nobody is talking about Chibok girl any more.

No one is doubting the army any more. The military is now doing a noble job. Change of leadership? haha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by M4gunners: 2:16am On Aug 13, 2015
agabaI23:

No one is doubting the army any more. The military is now doing a noble job. Change of leadership? haha
Of course who will say it, when the people that suppose to say it are doing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Flets: 2:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Bokoharam, Buhari and the Northern Elders are playing the same game.

Anyone who is still in doubt has been fooled for long.

Attack on BH is an attack on the north - Buhari
Grant amnesty to BH like the ND militants - Buhari
Committed to spread of sharia across the country- Buhari
Aimed at enthroning sharia govt across Nigeria - Shekau Bokoharam leader
GEJ should apologise for killing bokoharam members - Northern Elders

Bokoharam is the brainchild of Buhari and his fellow northern elders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by modath(f): 4:56am On Aug 13, 2015
"IF" being the operative word! sad

PMB is in charge, BH is ready to lay down arms, that should be enough for everyone...
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Flets: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2015
agabaI23:

Chibok girls outlived its usefulness since after the elections

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
APC and lies
Very soon that man will come out! An d be killing innocent Nigerians!
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Happiness87(f): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2015
boko haram is scam, born of the North and have achieved their aim.

There is no way in the world that terrorists group repents and changes their ideologies.
Are they saying that they don't want their caliphate again and that Western education is no longer alien or that they don't want sharia enforced again ?

God will deal with their sponsors personally.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Flets: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2015
For the first time in human existence, a terrorist group supposedly driven by ideology will lay down arms for financial gains

Which terrorist group has ever done that?
What of the Jihad war they were fighting?
What of the sharia caliphate they were seeking?
What of the over 30k dead civilians?

How exactly will Buhari grant amnesty to terrorists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by dustmalik: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
PDP goons are just unbelievable. So, this is how you plan to lament for years to come? All this propaganda and cheap blackmail will not work.

I would advice that you go back to the drawing table and plan properly. You have lost out - get used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by chosen04(f): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
dustmalik:
PDP goons are just unbelievable. So, this is how you plan to lament for years to come? All this propaganda and cheap blackmail will not work.

I would advice that you go back to the drawing table and plan properly. You have lost out - get used to it.
No matter how far lie travels, the reality is that TRUTH soon overtakes......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by anulaxad(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
How can a human being speak as irresponsibly as this? embarassed

M4gunners:

Happiness87:
boko haram is scam, born of the North and have achieved their aim.
There is no way in the world that terrorists group repents and changes their ideologies.
Are they saying that they don't want their caliphate again and that Western education is no longer alien or that they don't want sharia enforced again ?
God will deal with their sponsors personally.

Are you even human?

Flets:

Chibok girls outlived its usefulness since after the elections
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Captainswag225(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
i have a feeling buhari and shekau could be communicating secretly. He is buhari's ryt hand man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Splashme: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
If Boko Haram ends, that Chad President should be thanked

He is doing a lot more to end Boko Haram than our Daura-Dullard
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by disumusa: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
M4gunners:
ibos had been contributing nothing but downfall to nigeria since the day of independence.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Chiaka(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
disumusa:
ibos had been contributing nothing but downfall to nigeria since the day of independence.

Who stole Nigeria more?? blue-black if not all the thief northern leaders! who spoilt and raped Nigeria beyond and has greatly so reduced Nigeria in Value over years. Its northern leaders!
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Happiness87(f): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
anulaxad:

How can a human being speak as irresponsibly as this? embarassed

Are you even human?

ask the northerner elites and religious leaders that question??

as for chibok girls ask bornu state government??
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by Jesusloveyou: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Flets:
Bokoharam, Buhari and the Northern Elders are playing the same game.

Anyone who is still in doubt has been fooled for long.

Attack on BH is an attack on the north - Buhari
Grant amnesty to BH like the ND militants - Buhari
Committed to spread of sharia across the country- Buhari
Aimed at enthroning sharia govt across Nigeria - Shekau Bokoharam leader
GEJ should apologise for killing bokoharam members - Northern Elders

Bokoharam is the brainchild of Buhari and his fellow northern elders.
is that all?
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
FACT
Re: Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election by rawtouch: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmmm

Me I no know oo

(1) (Reply)

DSS Brokers Peace Parley Between Afenifere, Herdsmen In Osun / Biafra And Nairalanders Popularity Quest / Photo: Dino Melaiye And Stella Oduah Arrives CCT In Support Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.