Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

"My Tears And Pains For The Generation... I Live In" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Tears And Pains For The Generation... I Live In" (387 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Tears And Pains For The Generation... I Live In" by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 13, 2015
In life, I have come to notice that most people always feel, act and behave as if their present state of life is just as perfect as God had wanted it for them. But the irony of it is that "it's not God's original plan for them.

Most people are still messengers, apprentice and errand boys/girls to people whom originally are suppose to be their mate in wealth, position and authority in the society today or whom they are even suppose to be greater than. And yet in that condition, they feel it's all-right and walk about satisfied.

It hurts big time... and truth is, if one's eye is open to see whom they should be right now, they will be humbled. You get to know you are a king living in the palace as a servant.

In the book of 1st Kings 19:15-16,19

God commanded Elijah, a great prophet at the time to ANOINT Hazael king over Aram, Jehu King over Israel, and Elisha to succeed him as Prophet.

However, Elijah was only able to find Elisha and he anointed him Prophet.

But may I tell you that till Elijah was taken out from the face of this earth, he never got in contact with Hazael and Jehu to anoint them as God instructed. That is to say these two Hazael and Jehu remained at their ordinary level while Elisha their mate became a known figure in the society.

After few years King of Aram, Ben-Hadad was ill and needed a prophet to enquire of the lord for him and he then sent his messenger HAZAEL to bring forth ELISHA (the great prophet).

Wow, a man(Hazael) who was suppose to have become a king, yet was still a messenger to someone he was greater than.

And when Hazael met with ELISHA he bowed to him and refer to him as "My Lord".

Do you know...Elisha wept for this reason BECAUSE, he saw a man who was suppose to be on the throne still a messenger. A man who was suppose to addresses him by his name, yet still addressing him as "MY Lord" because something somewhere has stopped him from receiving that anointing of his next level.

Jehu ALSO, was a man, who was suppose to have become a king yet he was still a commander in the army of someone (King Ahab, husband to Jezebel) he ought to have been greater than, simply because some "power" somewhere has denied him that.

And until God remembered Jehu and Hazael and ordered Elisha to NOW anoint them in other to enable the manifestation of their next level, they both thought they were in the right place of their lives.

FRIENDS, you need to sit down and look deep into your life to identify if where you are is God's original plan for you and ALSO ask him to remember you.

If you're living up to God's plan for your life THEN you're living OTHERWISE you're barely EXISTING among the LIVING.

My prayer and thoughts for you reading this now, is that:

"Whatsoever will hinder your next level miracle, may it never see another daylight" IJN

1 Like

Re: "My Tears And Pains For The Generation... I Live In" by Ojisik(m): 4:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Amen, thanks for this message
Re: "My Tears And Pains For The Generation... I Live In" by marshalcarter: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Amen tanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn Video Production / Spiritually, Is 13 Really An 'evil' Number....What's its significance? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.