Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why "The Zoo Must Fall" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why "The Zoo Must Fall" (1151 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. / Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by ibadantiti(f): 4:08am On Aug 13, 2015
For quite some time now, I see the phrase 'The Zoo must fall' I wonder how come the phrase, What is the meaning,where is the Zoo and why must it fall ?just wondering undecided
Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by AlPeter: 4:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Where d zoo animals t answer
Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by azimibraun: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Na wa o! Are you ok at all? Do you know of a country called Russia; Do you know Ethiopia; Sudan? Can you name one country that fell as a result of a section of it seceding? I will advice you busy yourself more with how to " "Actualize Biafra" rather than wait for any country to fall.

If I my ask in line with the UN provision of having a clearly defined territory in the quest for self actualization; Can you clearly define the " BIAFRA" territory? Where does it cover or how far does it stretch? That's my first question to " The Zoo must fall" Wialers.

2 Likes

Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by eleko1: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2015
On those aggrieved FC who see nothing good in NIG will FALL while NIG RISE to the envy of those mor-ons.They are pipu living in zoo not the good pipu of this Blessed/prosperous country
Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by marshalcarter: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2015
When ppl are still sleepin naim you dey ask dis kain yaya quest

Na for dream you want make dem answer ya quest?? undecided
Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by marshalcarter: 4:49am On Aug 13, 2015
azimibraun:
Na wa o! Are you ok at all? Do you know of a country called Russia; Do you know Ethiopia; Sudan? Can you name one country that fell as a result of a section of it seceding? I will advice you busy yourself more with how to " "Actualize Biafra" rather than wait for any country to fall.

If I my ask in line with the UN provision of having a clearly defined territory in the quest for self actualization; Can you clearly define the " BIAFRA" territory? Where does it cover or how far does it stretch?
shocked bross....she no dey tro blow with you....na just quest she ask...dis ya ans fit gve her HBP ooo grin
Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by azimibraun: 4:59am On Aug 13, 2015
"We as a People" have got serious work in our hands at the moment and it's " Rebuilding a damaged nation" we don't have time to waste on the issue of the "Zoo" and the "Wild" The UN has anticipated this hence it established the appropriate mechanism for secession and secessionists to follow. If those from the "Wild" are so uncomfortable beign part of the "Zoo" they know the right thing to do.. not all this "Unorganized, Unorthodox Noise"

Do the needful and be seen as serious because you have the right to seek self actualization no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by ibadantiti(f): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by flyingsnail(f): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
wink
Re: Why "The Zoo Must Fall" by ragiluhivo(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
The zoo is falling.

(1) (Reply)

Should Hot Drinks Be Banned In Nigeria? / Married Man Commits Suicide After Ex-girlfriend Told Him About This. Take A Look / 80 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender To Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.