Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project (19862 Views)

Ibadan 2016 Batch A corpers / 2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Breaking News: Must Read For All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by kramer: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one

Meanwhile in enugu, Kcee is having problems deciding which shoes to wear today. Rich man's dilemma

Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by onos217(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
I'm a batch A corper,and a member of charity CDS group,Okitipupa,Ondo State.I want to say you have given me an insight as to the project my group and I can embark on for the month of August.I want to also say it's a commendable project;one that deserve an applause.Please, I want to urge you not to relent at this point but to keep on with the charitable works you're doing, and I pray that God will reward you for all endeavors.(Amen)

2 Likes

Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by ModiKen(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
The bible says, "When you give, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing......don't not be like the pharisees and sadducees, they love to showoff, they have recieved their reward already".
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by kenoz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one bro. God Bless you.
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by abbeyman1798: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
I think you may be wrong. The young man here has all the right in the world to show what he is doing in the village there so that he can gain more encouragement from people with good intentions. Please sir, let's encourage Him together.
ModiKen:
The bible says, "When you give, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing......don't not be like the pharisees and sadducees, they love to showoff, they have recieved their reward already".

1 Like

Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by abbeyman1798: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Bro, Congrats, you have really started well. I do Have a foundation am running too. its not an easy thing though but it is possible and attainable.

Bill and Melinda gates Foundation also started with good mind(though they started big) buh you are starting when you have little or nothing. Don't ever give up. Just continue to put smiles on peoples face and you shall also smile at the end, trust me. Thumb up.
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by warriboy21(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:
I must commend your efforts though.But if you ask me, this is a waste of resources. There are better things to channel the resources to that can be of moral importance to these kids other than what your foundation did. What happened to N200 story books, novella, etc? Your foundation tried but an ageless maxim posits that "What is worth doing is worth doing well"

we r coming to that sir
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by warriboy21(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
djcliff:
God bless u and reward u in hundred folds
amen sir
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by warriboy21(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
ModiKen:
i kn...dis depends on d individual....if u r just starting d giving ministry it is very important to hide ur givings,,,but as time goes on,,ders no way u can hide dem,,,,,when u cross some level of givings,,u r permited to go public
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by nollywoodbabe: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
warriboy21:
my name is mark esi i am a batch c corper...the name of my foundation is mark esi foundation,,my page is on facebook...my foundation recently carrried out a charity project and i thought of posting it on nl since i am a nairalander..I woould aprreciate if it hits front page..cc:lalasticlala

PROJECT-HAPPINESS is all about bringing joy to the faces of children.making positive fantasies come true..The foundation visited some remote areas in warri delta state and gathered some children whom toys were distributed to. some of these kids told us they have always wished they had toys but the means to get them are usually not there. some of us know that happy fantasy as a kid then that comes with having and playing with toys but couldn't get them due to unaffordability .one said, anytime i walk passed a toy store i always wished it could be mine someday. but today i am happy because i have a toy to play with. another child said , this toy doll will always be by side forever. There was happiness in the air.
Though it may be little but the joy on their faces was priceless..
Some of their liitle toy wish came to pass on that day..and that is what we do in mark esi foundation...we bring happiness to the world in our own little way thereby;
'creating the greatest smile ever smiled'
we thank God for a success of our first project...

Godbless you plenty. Are you on facebook? If yes. please give your facebook handle. Thanks
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by warriboy21(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Godbless you plenty. Are you on facebook? If yes. please give your facebook handle. Thanks

amen thks so much..
ok my fb id is mark esi
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by ModiKen(m): 4:41am On Aug 14, 2015
warriboy21:

i kn...dis depends on d individual....if u r just starting d giving ministry it is very important to hide ur givings,,,but as time goes on,,ders no way u can hide dem,,,,,when u cross some level of givings,,u r permited to go public

And what level is that; what exactly do u need to give to cross that level?
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by warriboy21(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2015
ModiKen:

And what level is that; what exactly do u need to give to cross that level?

u wud kn wen u r a giver smiley...
der r so many other things bigger dan dis dat i have done and still doing in silence..
.dis just have to go public smiley
Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by ModiKen(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2015
warriboy21:

u wud kn wen u r a giver smiley...
der r so many other things bigger dan dis dat i have done and still doing in silence..
.dis just have to go public smiley

Yes it had to go public so u could recieve ur reward here on earth. Nice.

1 Like

Re: A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project by dahmorla: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
As an Adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Sleep On Bare Floor, Have No Bathroom –corps Members At Niger NYSC Camp / Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan / Nysc:what's The Best Format Of Writing A Clearance Letter???..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.