Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? (1192 Views)

9 Ways You Are Accidentally Damaging Your Smart Phone / Why Does My Phone Keep Telling Me To Sign In To Network? / How Smartphones Are Gradually Damaging Your Eyes - MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by aIrbenIc(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2015
I don't understand the problem. The SDcard works for some time on the phone, but later gets damaged. About 4 to 5 SDcards have been damaged. The sixth got some songs deleted (both wasn't damaged), as in some songs became empty. I had to remove the card and give it to the owner I borrowed it from before the worst happened. I just bought a new one three days ago and just yesterday it's saying the SDcard is blank. What's worst is that it refuses to format. Help. What's wrong
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by parrotibaba(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2015
which phone is that?.
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2015
There are two things involved:
-Something's wrong with your phone, OR
-Something's wring with all the SD cards.

If the SD cards work perfectly on other devices then the fault is from your phone.
Try to factory reset your phone, see if it fixes it. (Don't forget to take a backup)
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by yuncka: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Ur phone is virusified! Pls flash ASAP if not it could become worse.
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by ddjay: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2015
maybe the sd card port is loose nd not holding the card properly
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by aIrbenIc(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2015
parrotibaba:
which phone is that?.

It's Itel 1305, an android phone, 4.0.

Karmanaut:
There are two things involved:
-Something's wrong with your phone, OR
-Something's wring with all the SD cards.

If the SD cards work perfectly on other devices then the fault is from your phone.
Try to factory reset your phone, see if it fixes it. (Don't forget to take a backup)

I've formatted the phone once. That was when I suspected a virus tampering with my Whatsapp. I bought the new SDcard after the format, but the problem still persists, tho the Whatsapp works 'better' than before, it still forces close sometimes or turn blank and regain its normal functioning after some seconds.

yuncka:
Ur phone is virusified! Pls flash ASAP if not it could become worse.

You mean flash that's different from phone factory reset

ddjay:
maybe the sd card port is loose nd not holding the card properly

The port is different from the one you're thinking. It's not under the battery but in the upper left corner of the phone which can't be possibly loose.
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by Iddiot(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2015
take ur phone to psychiatric.....maybe its mad
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by blessedvisky(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Iddiot:
take ur phone to psychiatric.....maybe its mad

Chai!! Nairalanders and bad mouth sha!! Ohh, and its "psychiatrist" BTW cheesy grin undecided embarassed
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by yuncka: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
aIrbenIc:

I've formatted the phone once. That was when I suspected a virus tampering with my Whatsapp. I bought the new SDcard after the format, but the problem still persists, tho the Whatsapp works 'better' than before, it still forces close sometimes or turn blank and regain its normal functioning after some seconds.

You mean flash that's different from phone factory reset

The port is different from the one you're thinking. It's not under the battery but in the upper left corner of the phone which can't be possibly loose.

My bro, flash d phone before its too late. Total flashing, factory reset won't remove all vorus, it might succed in removing the ones attached to some application...
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2015
aIrbenIc:

>Shit-tier chink phone There's your problem. Get a new phone.
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by Iddiot(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2015
blessedvisky:

Chai!! Nairalanders and bad mouth sha!! Ohh, and its "psychiatrist" BTW cheesy grin undecided embarassed

tanks sir but ......I no dae wrong ooo grin

once again....TANKS
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by aIrbenIc(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
yuncka:

My bro, flash d phone before its too late. Total flashing, factory reset won't remove all vorus, it might succed in removing the ones attached to some application...

Ok. I hope it does.
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by aIrbenIc(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Karmanaut:

>Shit-tier chink phone

There's your problem.
Get a new phone.

Lol. Getting a new phone now? Just bought this not too long. And there are other budget on ground.
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2015
aIrbenIc:

Lol. Getting a new phone now? Just bought this not too long. And there are other budget on ground.
Dayyum.
Why you buy am in the first place?
Even if budget was low you should have gotten an Infinix or a secondhand Samsung, LG phone.
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by aIrbenIc(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Karmanaut:

Dayyum.
Why you buy am in the first place?
Even if budget was low you should have gotten an Infinix or a secondhand Samsung, LG phone.

My bad. I fit swap to secondhand Samsung and LG, shey?

How much will it cost?
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Damaging Every Sdcard Inserted Into It? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2015
aIrbenIc:

My bad. I fit swap to secondhand Samsung and LG, shey?
How much will it cost?
I have no idea, man. It depends in the phone. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Onda V820w Dual OS Tablet Review / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Vs Iphone 6S Comparison: A Supersized Skirmish Of Kings / Nairaland Readers Phone Awards 2015 (come In And Vote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.