Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) (32091 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by realDONmikel: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2015

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Immanueladebol(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Iddiot(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2015
make I dance
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by ramdris(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Now they can reunite up there! RIP to them...

6 Likes

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by BrightEye(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Throw back photos like this sometimes melt ones heart. Hmm......

2 Likes

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Yustash001(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
RIP to them...but why didn't the chiefs announce his death in the first place?..
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by lomprico(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Yustash001:
RIP to them...but why didn't the chiefs announce his death in the first place?..
Dem wan gather enuff heads first.

15 Likes

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by expertman(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
cry cry

Eeya RIP Sir. My only probles with the obas is this ritual rites always given to them.

How would they rest in peace when they have been ritually cut into pieces.

That's why I am yet to visit my home town as I am from a royal family .

Greater is he that is in me than he thas in the world.

I hate riitualism same as tribalism. Hehehe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by adesegun121(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
How time flies...

R.I.P
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by djakinwande(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Thank God 4 dere life
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Emmanuel950(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
I'll just pass.
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
K
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by allanphash7(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
No

But stop hating
Iddiot:
make I dance

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Factism(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
No one lives forever

Celestial info in my signature
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by bewla(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Thank God i maid it
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by quiethollu(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
ok
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Kockane(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
There is a new trend on Nairaland that's getting annoyingly irritating!

Someone will just quote one looooooooooong original post only to write "this is great" or something really silly. I gotta tell em mods, that sh*t is so Damn annoying! Why quote the entire thing only to type a few words? Do you even know how hard and annoying it is to scroll through a quoted post you've read over and over again? Kai, thank God say man no be God o! Make me a mod for just 1 day and I will ban all the culprits for life! Nonsense. angry

5 Likes

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by AdemolaA2: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Epic
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by boboLIL(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
How time flies
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
mehn dis oba bin chop life oooo

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by freshness2020: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Nice..both of em go meet there!
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by HomieQuan(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
True Politicians
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by shilexholly(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
It has tail
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Two Great Men Of Ife
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by tellwisdom: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
So how many heads have they gotten now for the ritual of this ritualist?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by boboLIL(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2015
bewla:
Thank God i maid it
u *maid* wht? Lol

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by BonaVIta(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Always strive to leave a legacy behind, that's the only thing that keeps speaking for you. People are dying every minute but very few are heard by people outside their communities.
Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2015
The duo obviously played some vital and important roles in Yoruba race. May their Souls RIP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by kayo80(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2015
This was when the Oba was a young man.

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) by phollybee(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Oku n sokun oku....
Awaye maa ku Kan kosi...
Gbogbo wa Lan rele
Tii olojo ba de.
Nitori naa E shey rere!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.