Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Stakerz Hub - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stakerz Hub (329 Views)

Green Hub 2+ Odds / Predict And Win With 3c Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stakerz Hub by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Ever wonder why you keep loosing on this staking business of a thing so to say, the problems are many and unending if care is not taken, our problem is that we accumulate so much at times bringing so much odds which will spoil the game, toward the end of last season I took a turn & change my staking pattern/style and behold the palm wetting result, I was happy and also felt I should have known about this long time ago when I have lose so much, all in all I am happy, just a little odds is what you need say 5.00-10.00.

Do it like a business , start with a capital say N2000, 1st week you stake 5 - 6 odds with 500 = 3000, 2nd week also, say we lost one out of 4 weeks that's 9000+ and might be more if you stake more, football betting is a chop small small kind of thing, when you chose to chop Big with little you lose say 100 = 250,000, I am saying is not possible but we needed to be practical.

The new season started last week in which I also try out my tricks and thousands reek in yet again, immediately I think about letting people know & also sharing the tactics with you guys, this is not the register/ subscribe for my game type, all you need to do is to join the group STAKERZ HUB on Facebook, I will be dropping 5.00 Banker odds that will have gone through a lot of expert scrutiny every weekend and once in a while on midweek.

I prefer (BET9JA) bookie because it might be the booking number I will post sometimes,my next 5.00 Banker odds to be released on Friday 14th, I hope my epistle is welcomed and understood, Let's win one and win all, Let's do it together & thank me later.

#STAKERS HUB
Re: Stakerz Hub by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2015
i will appreciate if u post the games here
Re: Stakerz Hub by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Wallops Chelsea 3-0 / Welcome To Sportsyan / How To Watch Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.