Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh (732 Views)

Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] / Gideon Okeke SHADES Tonto Dikeh's Marriage On Twitter, Tonto Fires Back! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh by ceo247frolic(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-o8O9Cz-Z7Kw/Vct1Gwsb_zI/AAAAAAACH5o/WzYdBciROs8/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

Tonto Dikeh has responded to Gideon Okeke's diss,saying she doesn't know who was until yesterday.She told Channels TV

"The truth be told, I don't know who he is. They had to bring a picture of him to say this is the person and when I saw the picture, I recognized that he's been the one... I do not know him, and I refuse to bring myself to his level to speak about him. I wish him the best in life. That's all I can say" she said.

http://www..net/2015/08/i-dont-know-who-gideon-okeke-is-tonto.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh by fzero: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Matured response.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh by CLeAtHead(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Her Makeup speaks volume about her Grass to "Grace" Bleaching Story.

Menh IF I had a Moist Wet P****. I would use it to get everything in this world. She used what she has got and I wish her well. But I wouldn't give up my Slithering Snake for anything in this world. BORN A MAN ACT A MAN. But if I was a Girl............... cheesy

Re: I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh by Iddiot(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2015
see lie.....lalasticlala.....dis dude na experienced liar
see iddiotic sauce grin wey he cook;
http://www..net/2015/08/i-dont-know-who-gideon- okeke-is-tonto.htm
Re: I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh by nobilis: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Her Makeup speaks volume about her Grass to "Grace" Bleaching Story.

Menh IF I had a Moist Wet P****. I would use it to get everything in this world. She used what she has got and I wish her well. But I wouldn't give up my Slithering Snake for anything in this world. BORN A MAN ACT A MAN. But if I was a Girl............... cheesy

Are you so insecure about your gender that you had to keep re-affirming it as if to remind yourself that you're still a man?
Re: I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh by CLeAtHead(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Yes I wish undecided undecided undecided
nobilis:

Are you so insecure about your gender that you had to keep re-affirming it as if to remind yourself that you're still a man?

(1) (Reply)

Photo - 2 LASTMA Officials Pulls Off Uniform As They Take On Danfo Driver / Kcee - Why I Love Wearing Black / I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A Grammy - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.