Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help!!! Etisalat Has Destroyed My Life - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Help!!! Etisalat Has Destroyed My Life (528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Etisalat Has Destroyed My Life by tgmservice: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2015
I am writing to express my total displeasure and disgust towards communication giants company Etisalat. My case is as follows my line was disconnected without prior notice due to incomplete registration. Of which I am sure I registered my line but not withstanding I went to the nearest etisalat centre to register again after a long tedious process due to the fact that they where other people with the same issue, I successfully registered and my line was restored. But since the past three days though I have been able to access my internet service I have not been able to receive or make calls. Am losing clients seriously due to the nature of my business. I also missed a big money contract due to one of my clients trying to call me. I have called their customer care line over and over but they can't seem to solve the problem, placing me in an endless loop of calling their care line. I do not know what to do now I these is my only means to really vent my anger before I take the matter to the law.
Re: Help!!! Etisalat Has Destroyed My Life by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Sorry ooo. some days are like that...

(1) (Reply)

All Kinds Of Phones, Tablet And Accessories In Port Harcourt / S4 Wanted Urgently In Akwa Ibom / Iphone6 For Sell? Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.