Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This (1191 Views)

My Experience With WP Tangerine (great Wordpress Support) / Who Has Plugin To Move Post 2 Frontpage In Mybb / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by simplistical: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
pls who can help with wp theme & plugin to design site like this http://www.willbros.com/
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by 360jamng(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Try the WP Point theme
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by talk2hb1(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
I can help with the plugin part.
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by simplistical: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
360jamng:
Try the WP Point theme
txs checking it out
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by simplistical: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
talk2hb1:
I can help with the plugin part.
you better do pls
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by Contemsolutions(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
The site is running on Drupal. What in particular do you like in the theme cos there are so many wordpress site that can look like it
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by donsheddy1(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2015
For me, i can build it for you.
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by simplistical: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
thanks peps for your contribution so far. pls can some one suggest a header plugin that can achieve a picture drop-down menu like the one in the site
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by simplistical: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2015
simplistical:
thanks peps for your contribution so far. pls can some one suggest a header plugin that can achieve a picture drop-down menu like the one in the site
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by Panshow(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
But the site isn't impressive to me. There are wp themes that can do better than that
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by simplistical: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
please am finding difficult to find a theme with a mega drop-down menu like the one in that site http://www.willbros.com/ pls who can help
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2015
May God forgive me if I'm wrong but www.willbros.com to me looks like one of the websites yahoo boys use to decieve people.
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by simplistical: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
May God forgive me if I'm wrong but www.willbros.com to me looks like one of the websites yahoo boys use to decieve people.
my brother is isn't a yahoo yahoo siteoo. its wilbros multinational official site. regardless What I just want is a plugin or a theme that can give me the mega menu in that site
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by j4sure(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Wp Theme & Plugin To Design Site Like This by Raava: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
I have an ecomm site that sources product from china at lower prices and sells at a higher prices
here is the site link

www.fanscraze.myshopify.com

I want to sell this high profit margin site because i want to move on to my next project
If you are interested in buying call/whatsap 09098396415
Lets me a deal
Dont worry its affordable.....

(1) (Reply)

27 Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas And Content For February To Get More Traffic / Acquire Special Web Skills In Joomla,wordpress,open Cart, And Php And Mobile App / Get Special Web Skills In Joomla,wordpress,open Cart, And Php Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.