Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,192 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Please Come In.. Help Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Come In.. Help Needed (698 Views)

Giftcard Dealers And Gurus. Please Come In / Quickteller Agents Please Come In / Made Men, Please Come In... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In.. Help Needed by BossL: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.

I want to go into an online business via http://naijawealthcreation.com/clickbank.htm

I've tried to borrow the money but when i tell them it's an online business, they flag me off and say I'll be scammed but i dont believe cos the proofs this guy has shown is too good to be true.. His Facebook wall speaks well of him and also his Nairaland thread from which i got his email address from.

It might sound or look funny but i trust this business so much that i want to invest in it but the problem is i dont have that money on me cos of some problems I'm facing.. So in a nutshell, please i need someone to please pay for the guide and send to my mail please luckyiboi01@gmail.com but if you have bought the guide before u can as well share it with me through that email address.

Thanks!!
Re: Please Come In.. Help Needed by eghuan1(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2015
first of all, let's analyse this your story. You want to start a business and you don't have 5, 000 naira but your have enough to pay for subscription. I mean, this is 5k we are talking about here, not 50k or even 500k. But on the good side I buy your marketing skill, if and only if your actually need 5k and ypu are able to get 100 people to support you, you don blow be that na.
But so I don't discourage others, I wish you luck.
Re: Please Come In.. Help Needed by BossL: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
eghuan1:
first of all, let's analyse this your story. You want to start a business and you don't have 5, 000 naira but your have enough to pay for subscription. I mean, this is 5k we are talking about here, not 50k or even 500k. But on the good side I buy your marketing skill, if and only if your actually need 5k and ypu are able to get 100 people to support you, you don blow be that na.
But so I don't discourage others, I wish you luck.

Pay for subscription?? Well i dont subscribe i use cheat
Re: Please Come In.. Help Needed by eghuan1(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
BossL:
Pay for subscription?? Well i dont subscribe i use cheat

that's why you want to cheat people off their 5k, abi?
Re: Please Come In.. Help Needed by BossL: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
eghuan1:

that's why you want to cheat people off their 5k, abi?

Edited!! Please i'm not cheating anyone
Re: Please Come In.. Help Needed by eghuan1(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
BossL:

Edited!! Please i'm not cheating anyone

then spell out your business plan for people to understand what they giving you money for. I know 5k is not much, but if you are able to get 5k from 1000 people, two of us know what that is. guy arrange.
Re: Please Come In.. Help Needed by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jobless informarketer trying to see who he can scam or sell worthless ebook to. Nice strategy though but try again later!

Next person please!!
Re: Please Come In.. Help Needed by BossL: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Royal155:
Jobless informarketer trying to see who he can scam or sell worthless ebook to. Nice strategy though but try again later!

Next person please!!
Loool.
Mr man I'm not scamming anyone neither am i selling any ebook.. Read again and understand.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Riches!!! / Canadian Electricity Firm, Manitoba, Agrees To Be Paid In Naira / Google Account With Adsense, Blog, Fb Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.