Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Anything Paypal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anything Paypal (3747 Views)

Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Paypal by feldido(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Supplanter:
I am here to help you out with issues concerning Paypal. drop any issues and I'll try as much as possible to profound solution to them.

Please what's the daily limit for PayPal transactions?
I want to make payment(5k+) for goods using PayPal. What's the present rate?
Re: Anything Paypal by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
feldido:

Please what's the daily limit for PayPal transactions?
I want to make payment(5k+) for goods using PayPal. What's the present rate?

There's no daily limit. You should be good if you have a strong and fully verified PayPal. If you answer some questions I'll be able to give advice. Which country PayPal are you using? Is your account fully verified? Are you paying with PayPal balance or funds will be coming from CC attached to your PayPal? Is your account Business, Personal or Premier? Is the account in your real name? $5k in a single payment is a high-risk payment as Paypal would call it so you need an account in 'good standing' in order for the payment to be completed without issues.
Re: Anything Paypal by feldido(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
PayPalKing:

There's no daily limit. You should be good if you have a strong and fully verified PayPal. If you answer some questions I'll be able to give advice. Which country PayPal are you using? Is your account fully verified? Are you paying with PayPal balance or funds will be coming from CC attached to your PayPal? Is your account Business, Personal or Premier? Is the account in your real name? $5k in a single payment is a high-risk payment as Paypal would call it so you need an account in 'good standing' in order for the payment to be completed without issues.

The account is verified and its a Nigerian PayPal. The account is in my real name and its personal. Paying with my naira debit card. I'm paying for an equipment from China. I Considered PayPal due to the daily restrictions on forex.
Re: Anything Paypal by selfemployed(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Supplanter:
I am here to help you out with issues concerning Paypal. drop any issues and I'll try as much as possible to profound solution to them.

can i receive money with paypal in nigeria?
thanks
Re: Anything Paypal by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2016
feldido:

The account is verified and its a Nigerian PayPal. The account is in my real name and its personal. Paying with my naira debit card. I'm paying for an equipment from China. I Considered PayPal due to the daily restrictions on forex.

Okay. Good enough, I'm guessing if you've made payment already it went through successfully.
Re: Anything Paypal by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
selfemployed:

can i receive money with paypal in nigeria?
thanks

With a Nigerian PayPal account, No you can't. As a Nigerian, you can only receive payment through PayPal with a PayPal account of another country that has that feature.
Re: Anything Paypal by selfemployed(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
I want to receive money internationally on my website. Is there any way I can do that?
Re: Anything Paypal by deborahtokunbo: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Supplanter:
Hello

would you know the PayPal daily limit for GTB?

Thanks
Re: Anything Paypal by Supplanter(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
deborahtokunbo:
Hello

would you know the PayPal daily limit for GTB?

Thanks

Paypal daily limit for GTBank was around $300 but not sure if it has been adjusted.
Re: Anything Paypal by Supplanter(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
selfemployed:
I want to receive money internationally on my website. Is there any way I can do that?

Yes, you can receive money internationally on your web site through numerous methods.
Re: Anything Paypal by microjobpays: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Paypal Us is different from PayPal NG...if you need paypal US for your ebay and amazon business and shopping...I can help you secure one but just be sure what you really need cos I don't entertain freelancers...07035271665 jus whatsapp
Re: Anything Paypal by Zdoh(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Anything Paypal by microjobpays: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Supplanter:
Get your paypal US international verified. whatsapp +1623 473 1203 for your drivers license and ssn
Re: Anything Paypal by edoziechris: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giant Aluminum Pot Popularly Called KOKO IRIN / Starting A New Internet Business - My Journey So Far. / How To Make Money Trading On Soccer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.