Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility (847 Views)

My System Zaps Data Like Mad. How Can I Reduce My System Data Consumption? / Extract Data From Scanned PDF Form On Mac / This USB Device Is All It Takes To Steal Credentials From Locked Pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2015
I intend to use scanned copies of my credentials for an online application, but they are too big. Please how do I reduce their size and still maintain legibility because each time I try, I end up with a blurry copy.
Re: Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by igben(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2015
www.smallpdf.com and click compress if in pdf
Re: Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Simply download an app called camscanner to your smartphone, and watch the wonders of modern technology.
Re: Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
OK thanks
Re: Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by Thevenine(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Edit them in Microsoft office picture viewer.. Select save document for email use. It will reduce the size to below 30KB
Re: Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by bedfordng(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I intend to use scanned copies of my credentials for an online application, but they are too big. Please how do I reduce their size and still maintain legibility because each time I try, I end up with a blurry copy.
make use of paint software on your computer.there is a resize option.
Re: Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by pcagbaji(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Search for square apk and download it
Re: Please How'd I Reduce The Size Of My Scanned Credentials And Maintain Legibility by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
bedfordng:
make use of paint software on your computer.there is a resize option.
It is blurry when I do

(1) (Reply)

HP PC Freeze's When Charger Is Not Plugged / New Hisense Chromebook Laptop For Just 25k(pics) / Order For Your Goods At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.