Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. (601 Views)

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos / I Suspect Igbotic Mods Are Attacking Me With Anti Spambot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Why will the "Yoruba beautiful tribal mark thread be removed " and the "Igbo Jewish thread remains". The Yoruba thread would have easily been moved to the culture section, but the later doesn't have a section that can accommodate it. I demand an answer else I will deactivate my account and leave this trbalistic forum.

Re: Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2015
K That thread was disgusting!!
Re: Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Mprepz:
K
That thread was disgusting!!
and the later was apealling to you right?
Re: Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
menabadoo:

the latter...
Re: Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
menabadoo:

Lol

Atleast the other made sense!
Re: Nairaland Mods Are Tribalistic, See Proof. by kingofpool: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2015
If you really want to why, the yoruba tribal was removed because your fellow yoruba people that are modz dnt want igbo's nd other tribes to insult them on it, but they want igbos to be insulted on the jew matter.

(1) (Reply)

I Borrowed $75m Because PDP Looted The Treasury — Oshiomhole / Ahmed Magaji Tinubu Sell His Property In Lagos And Move Back To Sokoto or abuja / Map Of Africa Before Colonization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.