Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) (40530 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by handyteddy: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
LMAO. I love you mehn
BonaVIta:

Go and sleep you kid.

Must you comment on every thread, if people don't sacrifice even their lives to protect the country, do you think you would be comfortable in your hole typing this rubbish?

One thing some people don't know is that if they strive to stay positive and contribute their best to develop their country, no one on earth will do that for you without milking you to death.

Stay positive or keep shut, Nigeria is getting better.

God bless Nigeria .
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by handyteddy: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
You're right
BUT
You were a little jealous of his likes n share

I was also! grin

UpLoyo:

Next time you are quoting someone, pls put a quotation mark since these are not your own words. That's integrity.

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/q/5420275
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
RIP soja
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by Mikimo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
donjon:

born to die ko, die to born ni!
have u eva faced death b4?
u think say na beans?

navy form is out, go and buy it so dat u can adequately romanticize d BH war in reality

You re xoo dumb ooo!!!.... What does your writing as 2 do with wat d guy wrote na??.... Its jus a way of honouring our gallant soldiers..... Peabrain!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by flyforall: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
THE EARTH WILL NOT COVER YOUR BLOOD#Rip
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by Duru1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is idiotic waste of human life for a joke called Nigeria. These regretful deaths should have been to uphold the distinctive nation states the moronic colonizers lumped together to form unprogressive rag-tags called nations such as Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by shizzy7(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
FOR OUR TOMORROW,, YOU GAVE YOUR TODAY,,,

An uncommon sacrifice you have done my brother,,, May you rest in the bossom of our lord Jesus Christ... The only place where you would find eternal peace..,,,,

SOME MODAFVCKERS ON NL SHOULD JUST DIE.,,INSTEAD OF THIS MAN,,,
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by shizzy7(f): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrAboki:

I apologise for nothing.

A Man just laid down his life in an actual fight for his Nation and that person tries to trivialize his death like that?

Fhuck him and fhuck his kids.. I have no respect for that piece of shiit.

I gave him an option, he should go raise his next generation outside this nation.

angry
I Am for you my nigga... Some Kind Of Comments I See on NL are just extremely crazy,,, Too many Brainless,Worthless, Heartless, Hellbound posts coming from some people,,,

I just pray to God that they are not like that in Reality.. '
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by kenoz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
RIP
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by Foxflames: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
RIP Great Man of Peace
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
handyteddy:
Its not as easy as that! War is fought strategically! Its not a video game
I understand you but a full assault against an unorganized body is suicide!
These insurgents has no millitary base and structure
Strategy is the key!
I see.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na wa ooo.. But ur head big nah... Don't u have brain in it?
ShakurM:
Not all soldiers are heroes....bitter truth

RIP if you served this country with your heart and might
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by ShakurM(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Na wa ooo.. But ur head big nah... Don't u have brain in it?
Do you know me? So why the insult?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by gidjah(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmm...recall my senior leautenant and wing commander teaching us this line few yrs ago while climbing d ladder to zuma Rock.RIP my dr Gallant. Alpha Charlie Tango. OUT!!!
mcevans1:
If I die in a war zone,

Box me up&send me home,

Put my medals on my chest,

Tell my mom I did my best,

Tell my dad not to bow,

He won't get tension from me now,

Tell my brother to study
perfectly,

Keys of my bike will be his
permanently,

Tell my sis not to be upset,
Her bro will not rise after this
sunset,

Tell my love not to cry..

"COZ I AM A SOLDIER.. BORN TO
DIE.."

RIP GALLANT SOLDIER
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
RIP..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Doubleballz/status/631713914523361280

With present regime, you will be avenged x 20. Go in peace bros and may Allah comfort your family. We will not forget.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by Delesdairy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Have u ever been in distress and needed d aid of a security operative? Every nation has her share of issues to deal with
brianero24:
rip to the death
but seriously this shit of a country is not worth dying for
anyways RIP
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by Nonsii07(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
RIP
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by peadel20(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
It hits me to learn he's gone.
I wish he hadn't joined the army,
but could I have been there to do it in his stead?
However, it hurts me more that he could not witness his long term dream of ending the struggle.

How bad would it have hurt the family he left behind. As if he's my family-bond.

I love you sir!

Enjoy your stay in the world yonder. Everyone will still have to join you someday, so we were taught, thus we know, and believe.

The rest comrades are keeping up on your dream here below.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 2:38am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP BRO. U DIE IN ACTIVE SERVICE ...JUST HOPE THE COUNTRY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.