Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram (19008 Views)

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by Mufasa27(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Just like that ?? I don't think the president know what the military is up against, well I'm not surprised. We watching in HD.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by haabimbohlar(f): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
ibroauthen:
I must comment on this

............... and what have you said?
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by anwo247: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
sweatlana:
Talk is cheap....

That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by sleemchoko(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
better said than done. its good to instill morals in our military but u must be wary of your utterances as you will be accountable to whatever you said
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by jessymedugu(f): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Desperate sickness requires a desperate treatment....God got ya back!!!
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by callmenow: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
All of a sudden we have another 'general' who keeps ordering everyone and everything. Nigeria has seriously gone backward in the past two and half months. Ordering the same military to find new strategies ni? What stopped the same military from 'fashioning' strategies last year ko? Nigerians are now realising that they threw out the baby with the bath water. Nigeria is now saddled with a tired, septuagenarian who is 'clueless', insipid, bankrupt of ideas, bigoted and policy free. Those anarchists who threatened to 'finish' Nigeria are now happy that Nigeria is rudderless and technically bankrupt. A country of 170 million with no cabinet for three months, no Directors of parastatals for months, almost useless Naira that is falling from the sky daily. You all deserve these desperate times

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by NjumObasi: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Presido pls join dem in d battle ground
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by ibroauthen(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
haabimbohlar:

............... and what have you said?

Of course the exact thing you quoted is my comment
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by ebus3(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari ,mouth action.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by olaboy001(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
pappy2000:
Yeah, if you want to keep your Jon, do the needful
That's what you get when you want to booked FP
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by shino62: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
ibroauthen:
I must comment on this
yes. me too. grin
ibroauthen:
I must comment on this
yes. me too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
God bless our president.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by Manir9ja: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
PMB to service Chiefs "get back to work and make Nigerians proud"
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by kessler53(m): 4:17am On Aug 14, 2015
PMB we de wait oh to see when u go end boko haram.
Re: Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram by orisa37: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Three months from now is the 12th of November, a little more than one month to 2016: We shall be waiting to score our Military within the Grades F---A*. Goodluck!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians 6th Happiest In Africa In World Happiness Report 2017 / After Buhari's Accusation, Lawmakers Reduce Approval For Taraba - Premium Times / Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.