Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

In Need Of A Civil/arch Services To Handle A Small Building Project In Asaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Civil/arch Services To Handle A Small Building Project In Asaba (548 Views)

Dangote Receives Land For $150 Million Solar Power Project In Kano / NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Civil/arch Services To Handle A Small Building Project In Asaba by halfcurrent(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello Nairalanders. I have a small landed property (about 100m by 100m) in Asaba, and would like to set up a small hotel building of about 25 – 30 rooms – on a tight and prudent budget anyway. I therefore need the following services:

1. An architect to handle the designs and probably approval of the design.
2. A quantity surveyor to handle the costing and estimate.
3. A builder.

Please if you are available to provide any of the above services, kindly send me a text with your e-mail address on this no 08182206105.

My preference on the Builder will be someone that stays in Asaba or environ - that can manage area/community boys’ wahalla.
Re: In Need Of A Civil/arch Services To Handle A Small Building Project In Asaba by waldigit: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfcurrent:
Hello Nairalanders. I have a small landed property (about 100m by 100m) in Asaba, and would like to set up a small hotel building of about 25 – 30 rooms – on a tight and prudent budget anyway. I therefore need the following services:

3. A builder.

Please if you are available to provide any of the above services, kindly send me a text with your e-mail address on this no 08182206105.

My preference on the Builder will be someone that stays in Asaba or environ - that can manage area/community boys’ wahalla.

we can handle all since we are multidisciplinary but we are in Lagos, hence approval and supervision may be too expensive if we are to handle that. I can advise that you hand over the approval to officials in charge at Asaba to reduce cost. Check our signature to perus our profile.
Re: In Need Of A Civil/arch Services To Handle A Small Building Project In Asaba by pepe1: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Take your request to the property section. You'll get faster responses and consideration there.
Re: In Need Of A Civil/arch Services To Handle A Small Building Project In Asaba by darenyx(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
halfcurrent:

3. A builder.

Where in asaba?.. you can contact us via.. 08034843342, 08124818543
darenyxaid@gmail.com

Samples would also be sent to you

(1) (Reply)

Analysts Foresee Painful, Hard Economic Adjustment Call For Behavioural Change F / 5 Financial Tips For Small Business Owners / Entrepreneurs ( Read) / Osinbajo To Get E-PPAN’S Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.