Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Do I Start A Conversation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Start A Conversation? (329 Views)

Common English Errors We Make During Conversation / This Is Why It's So Hard To Maintain Eye Contact While Having A Conversation / 9 Phrases Smart People Never Use In Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Conversation? by Pyakawa: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
The best way to start a conversation is to leave something to talk about. Being preachy or making bold statements of “your truth” leaves little room for discussion. Share a “little bit” of your authentic, real light, and then live your life in a like manner. Everyone has hardships, but showing how simple truths can help you be happier is what #ShareGoodness is all about. Those who know you may inquire about the different tone of your posts. They will see your light and may eventually ask about your posts. Let them come to you, attracted by your light and your life.

To connect with students in the same field of study with you around the world, leverage the power of collaborative learning and share ideas sign up here http://learnconnect24.com/
Re: How Do I Start A Conversation? by ChappyChase: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Simple! All you need to say is "Hello"
Re: How Do I Start A Conversation? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
just start joor....

you see a gal u like....walk up to her and say....gal i like u, can we phuck? if she says yes...u proceed, if she says no...u move ahead.
d same applies for girls when dey say a guy dey like..................life is too short to start planning what to say or how to start......

just start.

(1) (Reply)

(FUTO), Diploma/ Direct-entry & PGD Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. (0 8061335186) / University Of Ibadan (UI) PGD/ & Part-time/ Form 2015 Is Still On.(0 8061335186) / (FUTMINNA) Diploma Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. School Contact (0 8061335186)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.