Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: (2395 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Man Collapsed, Crying Heavily Upon Hearing About This. Read What He Heard! Hmm.. / Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Funny, if you want to kill this Chinese man, tell him that his daughter will marry a Japanese.
Hehe, what’s wrong with marrying a Japanese

Read on…

A Chinese father in east China's Shanghai burst into tears and collapsed on the floor in a jewelry store crying heavily after hearing that his daughter said YES to a marriage proposal by a Japanese man. grin

The Japanese man, NagaO flew to Shanghai, China to ask his Chinese girlfriend, a native of Shanghai to marry him. The two lovers had reportedly met when the young woman was studying abroad in Japan. However, the girl’s father strongly opposed the idea of her daughter marrying anybody from Japan. He did everything to end the relationship, but no success!

His tension was so high when he heard that the Japanese guy came to town again to talk to his daughter. Lol

Funny! To make matters worse, as he was still trying to control himself, he immediately heard the much feared news: ‘The Japanese man just proposed to your daughter and she said YES!’ Right away, the man lost all consciousness and collapsed on the floor! cheesy

It took the intervention of onlookers who quickly rushed to save his life. They tried all their best to console him with no success. He was just lying down weeping. When he finally got up, this is what he said:

Click to read full gist and see he said and what happened. Lol

What did his daughter say Read…

https://www.mazech.com/marry_japanese%3F

*** I love Zarokome’s song. Who remember’s the song?***

Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
What do you guys say about this? grin smiley cheesy

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/marry_japanese%3F
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by Clonus: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok na
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by boboLIL(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na wetin tribalism de cos ..
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Its lyk ur beautiful catholic daughter comin to tell u she wants to marry an imam
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by temitemi1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
,,,,, grin cheesy
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by phantom(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
OP....looks like you started blogging quite recently.
traffic génération is thé lifeblood of any blog BUT how you do it matters a lot.
forum commenting(thé method you are using here), if done properly can be very effective BUT in your case,you going about it wrong.what you ré doing is downright annoying.Most members here have caught on and very soon,nairalanders will become "link blind".
you have space for a signature.please use it!
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by baralatie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Its lyk ur beautiful catholic daughter comin to tell u she wants to marry an imam
it is not that close

1 Like

Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by baralatie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazechdotcom:
,,,,, grin cheesy
Make dem allow us marry who we want abegi!
not the way you think it
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:

it is not that close
was just tryna sight an example..
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by coolitempa(f): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Imagine if my kids decide to wan marry nna.......Chei...... cheesy
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:

not the way you think it

Well, it all depends!
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by baralatie(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
was just tryna sight an example..
I know but that example should be a choir guy in a catholic church wants to marry a young youth classy chic leader from Jehovah witness.
just imagine the brawl!!!
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazechdotcom:

Well, it all depends! But, don't stop me as am thinking of.....probably coming to talk to your sister, bro! wink

Make una leave us alone to choose our sweethearts abegi!
sorry some lucky dude married them last year december
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by ChappyChase: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
coolitempa:
Imagine if my kids decide to wan marry nna.......Chei...... cheesy
So what will you do if your child wants to marry an Igbo guy?
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by coolitempa(f): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

So what will you do if your child wants to marry an Igbo guy?

Do the same thing as the chinese man..... cheesy...collapse....... cheesy
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by baralatie(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazechdotcom:

Oh my Gosh! Now, your advise pls! Do you think I'll get a better chance than the Japanese guy....if I go and talk to that Chinese man's daughter

She looks cute on that photo grin cheesy
if you are resident in China,they have no problems than allowing a Chinese girl fly over to Japan!
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
As expected... I know it will be worse if it were in Nigeria. Imagine a situation where an Igbo girl says Yes to an Hausa man.... Eventualities that will result from that are better left unsaid.
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by baralatie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazechdotcom:

How about Naija man
understand the two countries China and Japan are heavily tight when it comes to family ties.every thing is about the class that individual comes from.
there is a group upwards not even DangotE kids will be allowed to date.
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by tpiander: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:

why are you mentioning "beauty"?

besides, if its a question of beauty, the imam probably has access to the top contenders in that department, so just state your point without additional drama.
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
tpiander:

why are you mentioning "beauty"?

mcheew...
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by tpiander: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazechdotcom:

What do you guys say about this? grin smiley cheesy

post your story here.

lord have mercy, hope you folks didn't give him something. . . . . . . . .
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazechdotcom:

Kai!!!, But why That Chinese man is just a trip! undecided

I love Dangote, abegi his daughter dey available, bro?

How about Zara Buhari, she dey available? Do you know

Zara buhari is only interested in any guy as long its Fulani blood not even Hausa so if you don't fit ........
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
tpiander:

post your story here.

I no dey post. U too like romantic tory. Abi u wan make owner of mazech.com sack me if i post am here If u no wan click to read, leave am naa.... grin

Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by tpiander: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazechdotcom:

. . . . . . . . . .

lolz

are you ok? grin

your own make believe na believe, abi?
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
tpiander:

lolz

are you ok? grin

your own make believe na believe, abi?

Dey there naa if u no wan .... everybody dey click dey read, dey happy. U dey here dey wait make person prepare Àmàlà , come put am for ur mouth Shuoooooo! cheesy

I don waka comot be dat oh! Make I go see wetin oga Mazech don post again

See what's new: Algerian man sues wife a day after wedding. Why Said she's ugly! grin

Read - https://www.mazech.com/make-up

Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by mazechdotcom: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: by babadem2much(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:

Honestly i will juz disown her if she insist. i dey craze to witness dat union ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Pdp's Markarfi's Committee Waylays OBASANJO (picture) / Buhari's Aides Are Uncomfortable With Osinbajo's Rising Popularity - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.