Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Our Company :Tpwoil Limited - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Company :Tpwoil Limited (1024 Views)

Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Company :Tpwoil Limited by tpwoil(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
TPW OIL LIMITED is an Independent Oil&Gas service Provider with extensive links in Various sector of the Economy. We are specialized in Major distribution, bulk-buying, depot delivery, Investments& Supplies of Genuine Products in the Oil&gas downstream Sub-sector.

We service all kinds of Petroleum Products Ranging from AGO(diesel) PMS(petrol) DPK(Kerosene) LPG etc with good delivery system to various destinations across Nigeria.

While thanking you for the opportunity you are making available to us to serve you, we look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship between our organization and your company.

3RD FLOOR STERLING BANK TOWERS OPP. IBRU JETTY WAREHOUSE B/STOP, APAPA-OSHODI EXP. WAY APAPA LAGOS, Nigeria 23401

Website
http://www.tpwoil.com

Email: tpwlimited@yahoo.com
tpw@tpwoil.com

1 Share

Re: Our Company :Tpwoil Limited by Oladipupo22: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
tpwoil:
TPW OIL LIMITED is an Independent Oil&Gas service Provider with extensive links in Various sector of the Economy. We are specialized in Major distribution, bulk-buying, depot delivery, Investments& Supplies of Genuine Products in the Oil&gas downstream Sub-sector.

We service all kinds of Petroleum Products Ranging from AGO(diesel) PMS(petrol) DPK(Kerosene) LPG etc with good delivery system to various destinations across Nigeria.

While thanking you for the opportunity you are making available to us to serve you, we look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship between our organization and your company.

3RD FLOOR STERLING BANK TOWERS OPP. IBRU JETTY WAREHOUSE B/STOP, APAPA-OSHODI EXP. WAY APAPA LAGOS, Nigeria 23401

Website
http://www.tpwoil.com

Email: tpwlimited@yahoo.com
tpw@tpwoil.com

Is there any placement for a graduate in your firm?
Re: Our Company :Tpwoil Limited by pweetychyka(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oladipupo22:

Is there any placement for a graduate in your firm?

No dearie there isn't any vacancy for now! Butu dere is a certification course with a partnering company (Roobi Quax) which u can undertake and become a boss of ur own.

Undertake the following course: Petroleum Product SUPPLY, MARKETING, LOGISTICS & DEPOT OPERATIONS in the Oil & Gas Downstream Subsector!! and Become your own BOSS just immediately after undergoing a Four(4) Month Training @ Roobi Quax Petroleum Marketing Training Institute.

Tel:07026009701
Pin: 7F269157
Re: Our Company :Tpwoil Limited by Topruby: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello TPW Oil,

I buy
Re: Our Company :Tpwoil Limited by Topruby: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Tpw Oil

I buy AGO and PMS from apapa depo. Am interested in having other marketers that can give me competitive price.

kindly give me contact of your marketers to speak to them.

i can be reached on oakinol@gmail.com and 08023603680

(1) (Reply)

City And Guilds Center In Lagos / Learn how to produce bodylotion,vaseline,shower gel,liquid soap with certificate / An Info Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.