Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. (3651 Views)

How To Create A Blog And Start Making $2000 Monthly Within 2 Months - Part 1 / What Can I Do Online To Make A Guaranteed $10 Daily? / Learn A Practical Steps To Earning Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by doubella: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls send details intrested to deelabeey@yahoo.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by potoki: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls add me on whatsapp 08034209734
Daveuy2011:
If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest. You can make €35, €150 and €450 monthly for 12 months investing at different levels. But referals earn you more in percentages.

I perfectly understand there a lot of scamming and fraudsters out there and one should thread softly but also there are genuine opportunities too out there and this is one of them. We cannot let the fear of those others cloud our judgement to move forward and invest. Money saved not performing is Money lost.

As I am writing this, I am number 2 in Africa that has branched out from Europe, Asia, Brazil & USA. I am looking for committed "crazy" and "mad" investors with ingenuity to form a team and let's take Africa by storm, guys who know what it means to be pioneers in a system that works. You know I don't want to talk too much on this forum, talk is cheap they say so anyone interested inbox your phone, or give me a ring...enough said. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by bawelat: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please I'm interested send me the
details here
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by Peacemaker: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2015
successtheorem@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by dotcomnamename: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Daveuy2011:
Hi guys,

Let me show you how to invest in a company that develops apps.

There are three ways to come in. And they all paid guaranteed earnings for as much as €450 monthly. Now imagine having 10 of such investments, thats a whopping €4,500.00 guaranteed amount for the 10 accounts monthly. Exciting? But that's not all

If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest.

Everything can be monitored online and you can get paid through www.2pay4you.com. it used to be Payoneer.Com. this update and change is less than 7days, we received a message. Business has never been made easy.

This is not a scam but an opportunity to invest and cash out as you wish. Your ability to invest is how you will come out smiling. I can assure you that in Europe and Asia people are already cashing out and now they have reached the shores of Africa.

If you are in Abuja let us meet in person or call me on 0909 292 7173. Only serious investors please, if you are not ready do not bother, thanks for understanding. We can meet in person (Abuja) and we'll show you how it works. Cheers

David

forward to me.... dotcom_na_me_na_me@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by Kezzy24(f): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Please send the details to corazonmi476@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by gwanggaeto(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Daveuy2011:
Hi guys,

Let me show you how to invest in a company that develops apps.

There are three ways to come in. And they all paid guaranteed earnings for as much as €450 monthly. Now imagine having 10 of such investments, thats a whopping €4,500.00 guaranteed amount for the 10 accounts monthly. Exciting? But that's not all

If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest.

Everything can be monitored online and you can get paid through www.2pay4you.com. it used to be Payoneer.Com. this update and change is less than 7days, we received a message. Business has never been made easy.

This is not a scam but an opportunity to invest and cash out as you wish. Your ability to invest is how you will come out smiling. I can assure you that in Europe and Asia people are already cashing out and now they have reached the shores of Africa.

If you are in Abuja let us meet in person or call me on 0909 292 7173. Only serious investors please, if you are not ready do not bother, thanks for understanding. We can meet in person (Abuja) and we'll show you how it works. Cheers

David

Am interested, send to donebusko@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by kayakjay: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kindly send more details to my Email:kayode akintayo 1004@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by pastorkingsleye(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kindly send more details to my Email:dinternetservicesng@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by treasureboy09(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Hhhhhh
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by Hardewale(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Am interested: 08066633299
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by Utchry: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why hasn't anybody come to testify since last year?
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by nathie007: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
09032031189. Contact me
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by sammycuts: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sammycuts78@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by whatashock(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sunnyadaba1@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by williams080: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
im interested send me the full details on email pls williamsblessing04@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by y4code(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2016
I'm interested send me the details britneyknox99@gmail.com 07033818556
Re: Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. by moshoodn(m): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Hi Daveuy2011,
Can I have an explicit breakdown - Moshoodxylics@yahoo.com
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Tell Me Say U Never Try Mmm-nigeria O / How Mmm Make Their Profit: This Is Modernized One Chance (must read for all) / MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.