Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 (2069 Views)

Hilarious Pic Of An Accident Victim And A Journalist / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Speed kills grin grin grin

Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Rounakid(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lmao... Bro u dy train rat? grin grin mukina2 Lalasticlala ppl nid to laf ooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by respect80(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rounakid:
Lmao... Bro u dy train rat? grin grin mukina2 Lalasticlala ppl nid to laf ooo

Lolz, no be me oo, I had to snap them when I reached d scene of the accident,i heard dey were overspeeding grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by olafum1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gathering my teeth to laugh
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Iddiot(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
ok but not funny

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by jaykaylegend(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ikunle ooooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Ikunle ooooo

Lolz, u have human feelings sorry I mean animal feelings jare not like d poster above grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Pheals(f): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na your people na...save their lives
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pheals:
Na your people na...save their lives

No nah. Dem be fellow Nigerians
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Pheals(f): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Davland:

No nah. Dem be fellow Nigerians
But tribe different...but for u... IT'S same
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pheals:
But tribe different...but for u... IT'S same

Lolz,not true joor grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by activelyA(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hahahaha grin grin grin

May their soul rest in peace sad

NEMA was late to the site as usual as the occupants of the village claimed the police refused to take the survivors to the closest hospital which lead to their death sad cry cry cry
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
activelyA:
Hahahaha grin grin grin

May their soul rest in peace sad

NEMA was late to the site as usual as the occupants of the village claimed the police refused to take the survivors to the closest hospital which lead to their death sad cry cry cry

Re u reporting live from d scene. Lolz grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by switcakes(f): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by activelyA(f): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Davland:

Re u reporting live from d scene. Lolz grin grin
Yesso...
That Chinese reporter in family guy cartoon grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
activelyA:

Yesso...
That Chinese reporter in family guy cartoon grin grin

Kwantinue. U might be hire by channels grin

Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by activelyA(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Davland:

Kwantinue. U might be hire by channels grin

grin grin grin grin grin
In that case, see you at the top cool

As per the cameraman grin grin

We shall kwantinue to great heights covering more animal events grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 by Davland(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
activelyA:

grin grin grin grin grin
In that case, see you at the top cool

As per the cameraman grin grin

We shall kwantinue to great heights covering more animal events grin grin

Lolz. Me be observer oo. D only camera I can operate is d one on my fone

(1) (Reply)

Answer These 9 Riddles And We Will Tell You How Intelligent You Are / Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) / A Dead Man's Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.