Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians (12613 Views)

Saraki Accused Of Cloning Sahara Reporters / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Vello(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:
The record is there na. We are all witness to that event. My problem is that since the APC godfathers has proven to be morally bankrupt, illicit and irredeemable, can't their Nairaland chapter teach them sanity instead of following their inglorious footsteps?
This boy of a man can't just help being mischievous. It's obvious you're no other than FFK. Talk of someone without a moral compass.
"Give FFK food and he'll sing for you" - Obj.

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
idu1:
u need psychiatry evaluation....

Animal, thieves....

Omo ale jati jati
otu nne i cheesy tongue
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:
Dear All,

It has become necessary to draw the consciousness of esteemed members (and guests) of this forum on the recent ploy by supporters of the APC to malign my image and misrepresent my position on issues using clone moniker "barcansta". It is over 3 hours since I drew the attention of the moderators to the shameful development yet no action has been taken. Instead, the parody account has been allowed unrestricted privileges as it goes about with its devilish scheme.

I understand that supporters and fans of the ruling APC are never at ease whenever "Barcanista" and other patriotic "Wailers" create threads and post comment(s) to enlighten Nigerians as part of our patriotic role as opposition. It is however unfortunate that the APC will adopt sinister scheme in their bid to further deceive the gullible and misrepresent the members of the umbrella family.

It is my prayer that moderators Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinocopy step in to arrest the ugly situation before it gets out of hand. Pending when such action will be taken, Nairalanders and Guests should note that Barcanista, was registered on May 01, 2013. He is an unapologetic fan and supporter of the PDP, and a Proud member of the Patriotic Wailers. Whoever find any disturbing comment from a "strange" Barcanista should check the profile of the "poster" and check date of registration.

Finally, I want to appeal to Nairaland administrator (Seun) to wade in and save his forum from clones and parodies.

May God Bless Us All
May God Bless Nigeria
May God Bless People's Democratic Party

I reported s fake barcansta to mods n yet they did nothing till now.

I joined naira land in 2012 n I never really posted here till recent times. Now I started posting n I made over 4000 posts till now. But sincerely, I can't continue wit a forum dat has very biased n tribal MODS..

I will quit any moment from now...
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
otu nne i cheesy tongue
419ner
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
419ner
Ewu gambia cheesy

onye ofe mmanu cheesy
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
Ewu gambia cheesy
onye ofe mmanu cheesy
u and ur family ll rot in hell fire
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
u and ur family ll rot in hell fire

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother grin
the most useless tribe in african...

419ners
Drug peddlers
Baby factory
Poverty
Ashawos ask ffk

All evil things

Biafra....

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by francizy(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
oloriburuku

GenBloodykiIler:

anu ofia cheesy

uniklinkum:
The defeated blue colour writting son of a baboon is here again. I will always be here to keep you in the shithole where you destined for.

Chai! And their 21 - 30 years old children will be like "am so PROUD of my dad"... Hehehehe.. Please don't quote me cuz I won't reply you, especially the last man I quoted.. cheesy
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Bastard son of a Yellowbar scum cheesy
lol animal he think am yoruba?

ole
Oil bunkers
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
lol am a product of dog's sperm
yes i know grin

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
yes i know grin
pirate tribe
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
my harlot mother forks random dogs
cool grin

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
cool grin
that's what ur tribe is known for....
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
my tribe is known for forking dogs ....
shocked

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
chuna1985:

I joined naira land in 2012 n I never really posted here till recent times. Now I started posting n I made over 4000 posts till now. But sincerely, I can't continue wit a forum dat has very biased n tribal MODS..

Pls bro, chill for a while! I know how it feels but calm down!

It's crazy though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:
Welcome back Chi my brother. Let's hope that they will act decisively! But the "1 month" ban is somehow . Thank God you are back!
thanks bro, it was not easy. But I can't be forced to stop wailing when it is necessary.
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
shocked
ariaria market pick pocket Thief
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2015
francizy:

You donminit!!!? shocked

So dūllård has become equals with a president shocked

Only in Nigeria!! grin

Btw, lemme try it out... DULLARD Buhari!!! grin

Haba!! E no work na!!! undecided
it was working then until I raised the alarm that got me banned and my time spent reduced drastically... As a wailer I won't stop wailing.

The Daura President is a serious confused man

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Chigold101:
thanks bro, it was not easy. But I can't be forced to stop wailing when it is necessary.
We won't stop wailing whether or not we are banned.

#NeverAgain
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2015
chuna1985:

Bye bye. Nobody saw you come and nobody will see you leave.

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
ariaria market pick pocket Thief

amu mpa i
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

amu mpa i
poor goat
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Barcansta:

I cloned your moniker just to post that thread and show you how that other guy's analysis was favoured instead of yours because it presents the true picture. I'LL LIKE YOU TO WATCH THAT VIDEO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
I belong to no political party here.
you must be an E-Diot for following me. Kindly unfollow me you dirty impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
poor goat

akpa amu i
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

akpa amu i
isupa
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2015
idu1:
isupa

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Candyrain(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you must be an E-Diot for following me. Kindly unfollow me you dirty impostor

So the guy is even following you! Dear, they got their eyes on you, more like spying.
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Chigold101(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:
We won't stop wailing whether or not we are banned.

#NeverAgain
Gbam!!! NeverAgain
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Ikpu nne i grin
ozi ota
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Passingshit(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Muahehehehehe... Is anyone still in doubt that these hooligans are being paid per attack/post and per clone account on Nairaland? Like pay masters like footsoldiers!

PS: I have a feeling that account belongs to passingshit.. grin
You're wrong, sir. Hayam innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Didn’t Endorse Sheriff- Aide / FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States / Tinubu: Presidency About Ideas, Not Bricklaying Exercise - Omeiza Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.