Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Cute Baby (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cute Baby (pictures) (4005 Views)

Is It Right To Post Day Old Baby Pictures On Social Media? / 5 Reasons Not To Allow People Kiss Your Baby (pictures) / My Cute Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Baby (pictures) by 54artistry: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
BABIES ARE THE CUTEST

CUTE BABY BY ALLEN TAY PHOTOGRAPHY

PUBLISHED ON www.54artistry.com

Project Link: http://www.54artistry.com/project/3521/CUTE_BABY.html?ref=c

Re: Cute Baby (pictures) by rawpadgin(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
I have mad love for light skinned babies
Re: Cute Baby (pictures) by Miami11: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
rawpadgin:
I have mad love for light skinned babies
you even had to bring your inferiority complex, shallow ignorance skin bias on kids,
Shame on you. What is this stupid obscession with skin color
Some stupid Africans smh
Can we ever enjoy stuff without throwing the complexion
Re: Cute Baby (pictures) by SAMBARRY: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
The babies are so cute
kiss

but why did they wear lipstick for the third baby angry

some parents won't just let babies be babies. angry

even the second baby lip gloss angry

for what na and please in the name of God mothers please and please stop putting hair band on babies forehead. Not all of them find it comfortable.my own baby hates it. By the time she sees me about to place it on her head she starts to cry and those faces and tears she makes when she cries breaks my heart that I just have to leave it smiley
but you will see some stubborn mothers forcing the thing on the baby's head even when still crying angry
Re: Cute Baby (pictures) by rawpadgin(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Miami11:

you even had to bring your inferiority complex, shallow ignorance skin bias on kids,
Shame on you. What is this stupid obscession with skin color
Some stupid Africans smh
Can we ever enjoy stuff without throwing the complexion
best i ignore u

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Requirements And Bride Price List Of Jukun People / . / Which Part Of Ajah (lagos Island) Has Good Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.