Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) (904 Views)

Fayose Storms Aso Rock In Buhari's Absence / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has once again set the social media buzzing, over photos of him at Elegberun Market in Ikere Ekiti area of the state, buying some soup ingredients from the market women.
In a tweet via his handle @GovAyoFayose, Fayose said: “I am at Elegberun Market, Ikere Ekiti, today, to look at the ongoing construction work in d market. I also bought soup ingredients.”
Below are photos released by Governor Fayose where he was spotted buying animal hides and skin known locally as ‘ponmo,’ peppers, tomatoes, fishes and a bottle of palm oil.
Cc:Lalasticlala OAM4J, Afam4eva

Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2015

Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by MrCounselor: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin
That's just Fayose, not actually an high-service,
that is his nature, b4 his first term as Ekiti Gov.,
during his first stint as Ekiti Gov., after he left the
Ekiti state house, during his campaign for second
chance and now during his second administration
and obviously his last tenure as Ekiti governor,
now tell me why those people won't love him.

He never hides, eats corn with the masses,
drinks palmy with them and even stroll along the
state in three-quarter shorts. Some says he's not
gentlemanly, I hear that...What is gentlemanly
about corporate and trendy governors (and by
the way, looters) who cannot identify with the
poor people in the community claiming they
stink after their vote (sold or not)

Posh guys from jand riding citizens solo.
Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by Hamza702(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol.
Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dis man lyk fud o! grin grin
Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by Elosky20: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
hunger no get brother.nwanne tachie ulcer na ona egbu egbu
Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Man of the people!!
This Fayose does his Homework well
Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by pedel: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
What the people need is not a governor that hangs around with them; It is good governance that translate to a quality living for the people of the state.
Let him make and implement policies that improves the social and economic well being of his people. Then I will praise him.
Re: Fayose Storms Ekiti Market To Buy Soup Ingredients (pics) by Eboski(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
love by his people's

(1) (Reply)

Curruption Under Obasanjo's Table / Former Aviation Minister Stella Oduah Wins Again In Anambra North / Ekiti Airport Project: Oil Palm Farmer Dies Of Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.