Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Advice To Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Barcanista (1154 Views)

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cry me a river. When you are done, cry me an ocean, get a ship, sail over it grin

Sai PassingShot!
Another first from APC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by Splashme: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
This OP needs takes his drugs urgently

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Splashme:
You need an English teacher urgently

11 Likes

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by dunkem21(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
You need an English teacher urgently

How can you say that when you don't know where to put full stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
dunkem21:

How can you say that when you don't know where to put full stop[b].[/b]
I can say that because I know a question should end with a question mark and not full stop.

9 Likes

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by dunkem21(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
I can say that because I know a question should end with a question mark and not full stop.

So, nobody carry 'Engrish' come ..

@Topic ..You made no sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by calmbabadee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Enough of these barcanista advice here and there.

Every one should be able to express himself/herself as he/she feels so far they are courteous and non-abrasive about it.

Kindly cut him some slack bro.

One love!

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
calmbabadee:
Enough of these barcanista advice here and there.

Every one should be able to express himself/herself as he/she feels so far they are courteous and non-abrasive about it.

Kindly cut him some slack bro.

One love!
Two love my guy grin

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by abduljabbar4(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2015
They are jealous because after lying and lying and lying, nobody cared about them.

Mark my words i will deal with the tanoids.
In a much different way though

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by hinwazaka: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Passingshot is an employee of Sahara Reporters placed on this forum to try and corrupt the minds of the populace. The said self glorification by his boss was a big mistake. I have always seen him as a liar and impostor. We should ignore him and get back to our debates till the best man wins. Passingshot is not what Nairaland needs but that which it must get rid of
Re: My Advice To Barcanista by egift(m): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Splashme:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Did both of you attend the same educational institution?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YYaO9a4MEkQ/Uhdf6pWQiiI/AAAAAAAAAlQ/q0v8uaNMqoM/s1600/Sleeping%252Bpatience%252Bolakunleologunroblog-793581.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by dunkem21(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2015
hinwazaka:
Passingshot is an employee of Sahara Reporters placed on this forum to try and corrupt the minds of the populace. The said self glorification by his boss was a big mistake. I have always seen him as a liar and impostor. We should ignore him and get back to our debates till the best man wins. Passingshot is not what Nairaland needs but that which it must get rid of

You're right ..however, the bone of contention is the moniker clone ..nothing less.
Re: My Advice To Barcanista by abduljabbar4(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2015
hinwazaka:
Passingshot must be very wicked. See how they are crying

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Cry me a river. When you are done, cry me an ocean, get a ship, sail over it grin

Sai PassingShot!

Another first from APC

On the contrary, Barcanista's post first appeared on Sahara Reporters.
It's not a first.

Besides, you can trust that if it has anything to say in favour of APC, and against Jonathan, It will make their news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by M4gunners: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Which kind of notice me Op be dis bikonu?
Re: My Advice To Barcanista by MabraO: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's not a first.

Besides, you can trust that if it has anything to say in favour of APC, and against Jonathan, It will make their news.

Typical GEJ started it kinda responds
I thought u guys were good with links to bothress ur points how come yet?
All these it first it first re meant for kids y'all grow up

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

Sai PassingShot!

Another first from APC
I can see you're pained cos of Barcanista's popularity. Go get a life boy
Re: My Advice To Barcanista by Tonylyte(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's not a first.

I may get banned for tribalism, but I must say it out. The problem with this country is the yoruba's, their ability and willingness to make the devil look like God. They are very good in propaganda, and that has been very deceptive to the average nigerians. See how they made the whole issues of refinery look like buhari's achievement, even when buhari himself refused credits to be given to him concerning it. I must confess, buhari may come out worse or average like the subsiquent presidents we have had in the past, but with the backings and supports of the kings of propaganda he will be rated with presidents like mandela, abraham lincoln et all.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Barcanista by joseph1832(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's not a first.

Oh so barcanista's post appeared on Sahara Reporters when he was prostituting for APC! That's nice. But how come all his twisted thread haven't been featured till now?

Can you provide a link to ascertain your claim? Barcanista since you're good at posting links to substantiate your claims you can assist your friend. tongue
Re: My Advice To Barcanista by zimoni(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Some people are taking this nl thing too serious.
Re: My Advice To Barcanista by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tonylyte:

I may get banned for tribalism, but I must say it out. The problem with this country is the yoruba's, their ability and willingness to make the devil look like God. They are very good in propaganda, and that has been very deceptive to the average nigerians. See how they made the whole issues of refinery look like buhari's achievement, even when buhari himself refused credits to be given to him concerning it. I must confess, buhari may come out worse or average like the subsiquent presidents we have had in the past, but with the backings and supports of the kings of propaganda he will be rated with presidents like mandela, abraham lincoln et all.
You saw the future cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Poll ; Tribunal To Determines Peterside's Fate Monday. / Professional Achievements Of An Igbo Nairalander: Photos / Onjeh Vs Mark: Real Reason Former Senate President Refused To Enter Witness Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.