Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My New Complete English Classic Android App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My New Complete English Classic Android App (3139 Views)

Check Out My New Python App For Downloading Tv-series. The Getseries Program. / My New C# Open Source App Prevents Laptop Background Data Consumption On Windows / My New Classic Chemistry Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Complete English Classic is a well written and simple English app that covers grammar, letter writing, Idioms, figures of speech, essay writing, comprehension, pronunciation, listening and oral English in a concise way.

The app is for students learning or planning to write English examination. Beside that, it offers the opportunity to improve your English in the shortest possible time.

Complete English Classic app fits best to students planning to write exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE.

There is an opportunity to test your brain, memory and logical sense of English by using the provided tools.

We are always in the look out on how to improve our apps. If you have any suggestion or question about this app, please kindly use the email below to get in touch with us.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inducesmile.com.completeenglishclassic

Some of the screen shots from the application is shown below.

Please note that this is the first release of the application, I will be glad if you will spare me few minutes to download the application and test-run it.

All suggestion and constructive criticism is welcome. If you have any kind of question, kindly let me know.

1 Like

Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Omoobava(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
lemme check it out
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omoobava:
lemme check it out

Thanks. Do let me know what you think
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Very nice indeed. For UI sake, i think it will be nice for you to customize the icons of your navigation drawer.
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice apppp.... Op wah did yu use to create the icons and d app?

Lalasticlala dis wah shud be seen on fp
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
dhtml18:
Very nice indeed. For UI sake, i think it will be nice for you to customize the icons of your navigation drawer.

Thanks. I am not that good in graphics so I used icons from Flaticon. If you know who can help me out kindly let me know.

Thanks once again
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Nice apppp.... Op wah did yu use to create the icons and d app?

Lalasticlala dis wah shud be seen on fp

If I understand your question, I did all the work by myself. It takes so much time. There is room for improvement in version 2 I will release in two weeks time.

Thanks
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
nollyj:

If I understand your question, I did all the work by myself. It takes so much time. There is room for improvement in version 2 I will release in two weeks time.

Thanks
i meant d tools you used for development or did yu use a material design resource framework
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
i meant d tools you used for development or did yu use a material design resource framework

Android Studio - IDE

Yes I incorporated Material Design
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2015
nollyj:

Thanks. I am not that good in graphics so I used icons from Flaticon. If you know who can help me out kindly let me know.

Thanks once again
I will gladly give you some help, as a fellow android programmer.
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2015
^^^^
Thanks, I have send a message to you
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by valonsoft(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Boss e be like say you don do teacher abi na lecturing job before wink

1 Like

Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
valonsoft:
Boss e be like say you don do teacher abi na lecturing job before wink

Nope
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
I assume you got my message
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
dhtml18:
I assume you got my message

Yes, I will look at the option on Monday because I don't write code most weekends. I will keep you posted. Thanks
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is alright, i wish you the best. Chai, i hate it when i start all serious on a thread, means i cant troll again. . . .
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
dhtml18:
Is alright, i wish you the best. Chai, i hate it when i start all serious on a thread, means i cant troll again. . . .

Hahahahaha, but you make the environment lively most times
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
^^^thank you o, but why am i always getting banned for trolling? we need to ask seun!
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Most people do not understand the contextual meaning of your trolling and they take it personal even when you are joking. For Seun, he made the rule that no form of trolling is allowed but in the world of Dhtml18 - All work and no play makes ...............................
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
. . .makes dhtml18 a dull boy!
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Irelokeh(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Wow nice app
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Irelokeh:
Wow nice app

Thanks so much. Please remember to rate the app.
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Elslim: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
@OP nice app.. pls were do u reside i have a great app idea but i dont know how to create it.... wondering if we could partner up to bring d dream to reality
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Elslim:
@OP nice app.. pls were do u reside i have a great app idea but i dont know how to create it.... wondering if we could partner up to bring d dream to reality

If it is something that will interest me, I might partner with you.
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Elslim: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
nollyj:

If it is something that will interest me, I might partner with you.
its a social app
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Elslim:

its a social app

Ok, are you willing to pay for the development or Partnership?
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Elslim: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
nollyj:

Ok, are you willing to pay for the development or Partnership?
partnership
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Elslim:

partnership

Sorry, I have limited time to manage any business.

Best of luck
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by lordZOUGA(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
@nollyj, your app doesn't look interesting. Is this the real app or is it in pre-alpha stages?

Those that are saying that this is a nice app. What? Please share what's nice about it.

To be honest, I don't understand. Were you on a deadline to launch the app?

I would start telling you what's wrong with the app but that would effectively mean recreating the app. So.. nah man.

You can do better than this. Much better.

1 Like

Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
^^^I completely agree that much work needs to be done on the UI. But I will still say the concept is nice.
Re: My New Complete English Classic Android App by nollyj: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
lordZOUGA:
@nollyj, your app doesn't look interesting. Is this the real app or is it in pre-alpha stages?

Those that are saying that this is a nice app. What? Please share what's nice about it.

To be honest, I don't understand. Were you on a deadline to launch the app?

I would start telling you what's wrong with the app but that would effectively mean recreating the app. So.. nah man.

You can do better than this. Much better.

That is why we are here to learn from each other. I haven't said it is the best app. I came here for review and suggestions on how I can improve future versions. Please if you have any, kindly let me know. Just like I told Dhtml - I am not good with UI or interface. I welcome all suggestions and reviews

Just feel free. No hard feelings. Learning is a continuous process.

Beside, thanks for your comment. I look forward to your suggestions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transition To Tech, It's Worth It! / Programming On Android Device / Packet Sniffing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.