Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (800 Views)

After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings / One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / 10 Signs Your School Fees And Four Years Was Not Wasted In The University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by daben1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
I just want to correct some impressions about the topic; ''10 signs your school fees and four years was wasted in the university''.

1. Your four years in the university is not wasted if you can't woo a woman but have the most beautiful girl in town as a girlfriend

2. Your four years in the university is not wasted if you can't express yourself in public but still employs those that can express themselves in public

3. Your four years in the university is not wasted if you can't write a composition about yourself but still attends to people's ''composition'' during interview

4. Your four years in the university is not wasted even if you don't know third mainland bridge but have travelled to three continents of the world.

5. Your four years in the university is not wasted if you can't use BODMAS as a mathematics science student but you can boast of 50m naira in your account.

Your four years in the university is not wasted if you didn't die during the four years.

Your four years in the university is not wasted if you complete your four years successfully without disappointing those that sent you there.

In all these, Your four years in the university is not wasted because GOD is not a man
Re: Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by ladyF(f): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmm so the 4 yrs isn't really a waste...
Re: Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
You obviously don't know the point of the original post.

Tell me, you spend FOUR YEARS to study mathematics and you cannot use bodmas?
Then tell me, wouldn't it be better to have not attended at all since you can obviously make money by other methods? In such a case, are we not to call it a waste?

Also, I think it is highly unlikely that someone who has travelled to three continents will not know the third mainland bridge, if he doesn't, then what did he go to do in the university then? Since obviously, he gets to travel around without tertiary education?

Number one smells strongly of pedophilla.

Number four on the other hand . . . if you can do number four, then what the hell is the point of having attended a university? Is that not a waste of precious four years that could have been spent to employ more public speakers? grin
Re: Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by libertyfather(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm so the 4 yrs isn't really a waste...

Like I knew u will be here
Re: Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
libertyfather:

Like I knew u will be here
lol dis lady f u gt ptoblemoo new on naira land bt i already knw u
Re: Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by villareal15(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by daben1(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
You obviously don't know the point of the original post.

Tell me, you spend FOUR YEARS to study mathematics and you cannot use bodmas?
Then tell me, wouldn't it be better to have not attended at all since you can obviously make money by other methods? In such a case, are we not to call it a waste?

Also, I think it is highly unlikely that someone who has travelled to three continents will not know the third mainland bridge, if he doesn't, then what did he go to do in the university then? Since obviously, he gets to travel around without tertiary education?

Number one smells strongly of pedophilla.

Number four on the other hand . . . if you can do number four, then what the hell is the point of having attended a university? Is that not a waste of precious four years that could have been spent to employ more public speakers? grin
like i said bro, GOD is not a man, God has plans for YOU irrespective of your qualification. Knowing third mainland bridge shouldn't be a criterion that your four years was not wasted...

(1) (Reply)

Professional Courses That Are Equivalent Of Degree In Nigeria / NEBOSH Training Material. Anyone? / Mcpherson University 2015/2016 Admission List Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.