Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land (1630 Views)

Goliath Skull Found In Holy Land With David Stone Still At His Forehead - PHOTO / Wonder! Biblical Goliath Skull Found In A Tomb Near Jerusalem (PHOTOS) / (photo)goliath Skeleton Found By Archeologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by tabisegroup(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is amazingly amazing

I smell fp grin

Re: PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Tunesh(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
but is dat real.... no be china made??
Re: PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by LOUIS6(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Addietunes(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Only one question and this thread is dead, if that is the skull of Goliath how come in the first picture the skull I still fused to the body? Remember, david beheaded him according to the bible.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by obrian(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Addietunes:
Only one question and this thread is dead, if that is the skull of Goliath how come in the first picture the skull I still fused to the body? Remember, david beheaded him according to the bible.

They could have still put back the head on top of the body before burying him!
Duh!
Re: PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 14, 2015
obrian:

They could have still put back the head on top of the body before burying him! Duh!
Duh??
And they didn't remember to remove the stone? Duh

1 Like

Re: PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Addietunes:
God bless you bro and in deed the thread is now truly dead and the op will be silenced

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Wisdom And Life Quotes / Banks To Crash In January 2021 - Primate Ayodele / Last Facebook Post Of Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Resurfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.