Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz (802 Views)

I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by ikeyman00(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
becomerich

do u really believe yoruba wana be part of Benin Rep

yoruba people speak out cuz for far too long Becomerich has been eating away his-self in canada

If[b] becomerich[/b] is truely yoruba as u love to prophetise,

1; his children dnt speak a word in yoruba u know what me sayin oppp.

2; Becomerich probably dnt have a house in yoruba land

3; I think we might love to know the last time becomerich went to nigeria and how long u spent there

4; How often and when was the last time he set his foot to Benin

5; Benin itself as we learnt arent only made of yoruba people, there are other tribes there, just like the igbos and hausa oppp!

finally i think in my personal belief Mr Pataki might just be laughin so loud everytime u log on here

6; hmmm Who know if Fashola is laughin as well!!

therefore the winner of joke of the year 2008 is ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
becomerich!
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by ikeyman00(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2009
koni koni ooo!!

if na igbo this and that thread! na so so u go see them

but we as a true born nigerian-igbo will continue to speak out me afraid!

becomerich sing with me haa

go kill !!

go and emblezzle

go and quench

stay in canada

go and get satellite image

go and and join contonu

zombie zombieee!!!

hahhaa
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by Jarus(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
I don't want Nigeria join Benin republic!
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2009
I seriously think the Northerners need to get kicked out. After that, each state make their own laws, manage their own resources while paying federal tax true consumers. The Northerners won't let such thing happen but if they get kicked out, We will resolve our issues and negotiate our terms and rules of engagement. No Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw, Itsekiri, Efik, Urhobo, Kalabari, Ikwerre. Just people looking to build a civilization together. No big nation has ever been made up of one culture in History. Even Chinese empires were mixed. But the Norhterners gotta go no negotiation on that one.

Don't mind my Naivety.
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by tpia: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2009
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by Jarus(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2009
When the northerners go, I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar Yorubas and Igbos will sooner or later jump at each other's throats, and drag the other tribes with them into their abyss of tribal razztazz.
Well said!
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ TPIA

I think Igbos and Yorubas are more compatible and they have been dealing with themselves for ages. Seriously the Igbos love Yorubas and vice versa. I Don't mind the folks on here cause they only amount for 0.00000000001% of Igbos and Yorubas in Nigeria. Igbos invest in Yoruba land alot cause they know if anything happens, they are ok to continue their biz and Yorubas also invest in Igbo lands too that's even on a bigger scale. Investments in Hausa land is limited to Jihad which is a big limitation.

How do I limit my Naivety?
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by mustafar1: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
you break the north off and the igbos and yorubas would live happily for 3 secs until the same problem present now would show face again.
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by tpia: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
must_a_far:

you break the north off and the igbos and yorubas would live happily for 3 secs until the same problem present now would show face again.

I think if every state is allowed to make their own laws and manage their resources, Their won't be a any political issues leading to Tribal problems. Itsekiris can have their own state, Ijaws their own state, Efik their own state, Urhobo (no matter how small, their own state), Yorubas and Igbos can have their own states due to large population and Land. That will limit tribal clashes. No one tribe rules over the other, no one will care who is president cause President will be more of just a rep cause he has no power over no one.

Any cure  for Naivety?
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by mustafar1: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2009
9jaganja:

I think if every state is allowed to make their own laws and manage their resources, Their won't be a any political issues leading to Tribal problems. Itsekiris can have their own state, Ijaws their own state, Efik their own state, Urhobo (no matter how small, their own state), Yorubas and Igbos can have their own states due to large population and Land. That will limit tribal clashes. No one tribe rules over the other, no one will care who is president cause President will be more of just a rep cause he has no power over no one.

Any cure for Naivety?
nigeria would be a stateful country, who said the egun people of badagry would sit back and watch. or the people of epe would sail away while the ppl from lagos island run things. bottom line is we'll all pull out a scalple and fine carve this thing along every line as possible
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2009
must_a_far:

nigeria would be a stateful country, who said the egun people of badagry would sit back and watch. or the people of epe would sail away while the ppl from lagos island run things. bottom line is we'll all pull out a scalple and fine carve this thing along every line as possible

To be honest with you, those people consider themselves Yorubas. That's like saying the Egba people aren't Yoruba. they are Yorubas but they have their own kingdom during pre colonial Yoruba land. They really have assimilated with other yorubas. You can call an Ijebu man, Ijebu but they are still generally considered Yoruba. Same goes for Ekiti, Igbomina and Ondo people. They are all Yorubas . The only problem I know of is lack of education and the monarchs. The reason Yoruba land divided back then was majorly because of kingship. So empires started breaking away from empires cause some people wants to rule too. It's still a problem now.Seriously people need to start detesting power else we'll get no where.
Re: Yoruba Joining Benin Rep! Hmm Have Ur Say Plz by ikeyman00(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2009
@ post

nigeria will be better off stayin 1

however the constitution seriously need serious amendment if we are serious

na gbati gbati talk will bring change tpia me afraid

even osun river has be abondon by the gods

(1) (Reply)

The Oil Wars / Are Nigerians Really Studpid? / 10 Years Of Pdp's Misrule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.