Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nairalanders are invited to review naijaschoolmates.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders are invited to review naijaschoolmates.com (339 Views)

Help Me to Review This Forum / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. / Help To Review My New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders are invited to review naijaschoolmates.com by 9jaschoolmates: 12:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,
This is to introduce you to Naijaschoolmates (naijaschoolmates.com) a social and professional platform developed with the sole intent of connecting Nigerian schoolmates both past and present in Nigeria and across the world.

We know that the ability to connect with schoolmates is partially obtainable on Facebook and a few other social media sites, but this is unique as it focuses mainly on Nigerians both home and abroad who at some point have schooled in Nigeria. Regardless of when you left school, it gives an opportunity to still connect with your classmates and schoolmates from Primary School, Secondary School, Monotechnic, College of Education, Polytechnic and University in Nigeria. It also provides potential for job opportunity sort of connection as you can upload and/or copy and paste a copy of your resume on your page for schoolmates to see.

You can also keep in touch and connect with your NYSC colleagues based on your year of service and batch on naijaschoolmates.com. Connecting with professional colleagues that you share professional certifications with or might have attended career related trainings, seminars or symposiums with is also possible on the platform.

The essence of this post is to draw the attention of the Nairaland community to this platform and to get your candid opinions. We intend to listen to feedback from users and transform the platform to what they want and will like to see, not what we think they will like. Please visit the website and let us know what you think. All kinds of criticisms are allowed and we can assure you that we will receive them in good fate.

Thanks,
Naijaschoolmates Team.
www.naijaschoolmates.com

NB: We will greatly appreciate it if the MODs can help push this to the front page so as to reach a wider audience. Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Reliable Linux Reseller Hosting Plan 125GB For 4,000 Monthly / Helpn I Cant Update My Blog / Please Review This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.