Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Happy Birthday, Repogirl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday, Repogirl (3767 Views)

Happy Birthday Bibijay123. / Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday / Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday, Repogirl by LarrySun(m): 12:54am On Aug 14, 2015
It is true that those we meet can change us, sometimes so profoundly that we are not the same persons afterwards. Knowing Repogirl has changed a lot of things about me; I am a better person because of her. Everyone who knows Repogirl can attest to the truth of her positive impact on humanity. What can I say? She is an embodiment of kindness, concern and encouragement; a paragon of luminescence. Happy birthday, ma'am.

It is awesome to have such a good friend as Repo. She came into my dark head and lit a match. If you the Nairaland Literature Section and turned it upside down and shook it, you would be amazed at the multitude of writers that would fall out. Many are called, many more show up. But Repogirl is not just a common writer, she is a writer of substance. She is more than many who call themselves the Messiahs but are clothed in the unfitting shrouds of Lazarus. Repo has something beautiful to say. Her imagination is nonpareil with her kind of genre. She tells her Stories in the uppercase S. Happy birthday, sister.

She has had me buried my nose in a book with the intent to match her prowess. I was always buried in any book, so long as it wasn't naughty. On writing, her camel remains unfazed as the straw breaks my back. Happy birthday, great friend.

May today bring you lots of fulfilled promises. May your ink never run dry. Many happy returns, many 'happily ever afters...'

Have a glorious birthday.

Cheers!

cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by vonn(f): 1:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday Repomum Wishing you all of God's blessings.
Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by texanomaly(f): 2:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Long time sis. Happy birthday. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by toykathy(f): 2:13am On Aug 14, 2015
:Dwow! Its official today, I pronunce u my e-bestie of life for sharing d same bornday with mai hubby. #lol# Happy birthday repogirl, may all u wish for come true and may u be a bright light among ur peers. Age with grace and mercy e-bestie. wink
Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by stuff46(m): 5:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy Birthday repogirl, wishing Llnp.
Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Kitme(f): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2015
I beseech the primordial power of creation to shower you with blessings.
You've driven past checkpoints and tollgate in the literary world, so you deserve all the best life can give.

Have a blast. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Kitme:
I beseech the primordial power of creation to shower you with blessings.
You've driven past checkpoints and tollgate in the literary world, so you deserve all the best life can give.
Have a blast. smiley

Awwwwwww, thanks so much dear.
stuff46:
Happy Birthday repogirl, wishing Llnp.
Thanks Thanks

toykathy:
:Dwow! Its official today, I pronunce u my e-bestie of life for sharing d same bornday with mai hubby. #lol# Happy birthday repogirl, may all u wish for come true and may u be a bright light among ur peers. Age with grace and mercy e-bestie. wink
Amen dear, I wish same also to your hubby...Thanks so much!
texanomaly:
Long time sis. Happy birthday. kiss
Aww thanks much Texa!
vonn:
Happy birthday Repomum
Wishing you all of God's blessings.
Thanks Vonn dearest, I appreciate!

As for Larrysun ( who can never take a compliment), lol, well I grab all the ones you wrote up there with both hands...thanks soooo much even though I doubt many people see me in that light but only you can see the good side in everyone.

Thanks so much, my bro.....what an awesime surprise to wake up to! Even though I love the attention, am not one of those to open a thread for myself, that's just....ummmm kind of desperate, I think but anyway....Larry, you are an awesome friend to have, glad to have met you....and I hope to know you for a long time to come.....Thanks! *sniffles* cry , these are sniffles of.joy at being so appreciated and accepted here.

Thanks again.
Peju Amadi.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Dyoungstar: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Though we have settled ourselves at the other end but I can't ignore the urge to drop another message for you here. The message might seem old and stale but the content has a valid stronghold if well comprehended.

If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means"First Attempt In Life". End is not the end, in fact E.N.D means "Effort Never Dies" If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means "Next Opportunity". Never see something as impossible for the word itself reads "I'M POSSIBLE".

IT CAN'T BE CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE:

1. CHURCH has 6 letters so does MOSQUE.

2. BIBLE has 5 letters so does QURAN.

3. LIFE has 4 letters so does DEAD.

4. HATE has 4 letters, so does LOVE....

5. ENEMIES has 7, so does FRIENDS.

6. LYING has 5, so does TRUTH.

7. HURT has 4, so does HEAL.

8. NEGATIVE has 8, so does POSITIVE.

9. FAILURE has 7, so does SUCCESS.

10. BELOW has 5, so does ABOVE.

11. CRY has 3 letters so does JOY.

12. ANGER has 5 so does HAPPY.

13. RIGHT has 5 so does WRONG.

14. RICH has 4 so does POOR.

15. FAIL has 4 so does PASS

16. KNOWLEDGE has 9 so does IGNORANCE.

Are they all by Co-incidence? We should Choose wisely, this
means LIFE is like a Double-Edged Sword.
If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the Grace of God that woke you up.

I believe you, if for no reason at all, the fact alone that you are who you are as Larry has stated above is enough reason to have you as a friend. You are one in a million, of all my friends you have no equal.

God willing and if we live long enough, we shall have more to do and achieve together.

I am fulfilled having you as part of us.

courtesy: NLSW ©2015

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Timothy3113(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2015
happy bday to u my bornday mate.
Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by OMA4U(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday, Repo mum. May your days on earth be fruitful.
Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by D9ty7(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Though I've had not much of personal encounters with repo, neither are we friends outside this big land, I cannot but say you are one of the writers I looked up to and still look up to. Unknown to you tho. But am gonna drop my birthday wish anyways.
First it was Kingzpen, then Jay Jay Okocha and Repogirl and finally its gonna be me. Truly, the month of August is meant for great people and really famous people.
Am not good at joining words to make a birthday wish as flawless as what Larry put up there, but I'm confident that God is planning to start your new age with a blessing as flawless as flawless itself.
As you celebrate your birthday today, joy and happiness will never depart your home, you shall glow from glory to glory. Your new age Will be a beginning of new and positive things in your life which will in turn touch the lives of those around you and have a positive impact.
The good Lord will elevate you to a position where the hopeless will look at you and they will see light at the end of the tunnel, the sad/depressed will look at you and dance from Abuja to Chad in happiness.
The best you can make out of today is celebrate with your loved ones and remember God.
Happy birthday to you ma'am.
Seun, where the hell is my plate and spoon? lemme bend if I no chop rice and chicken today.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by tijehi(f): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy Birthday Peju. You are one awesome woman. Beauty and brains. Wishing you God's infinite Grace and blessings as you celebrate today.

Grooooove your day.
Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by princessadeola(f): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2015
God Bless ur new age aunty repogirl. Happy Birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Bamilizy(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Hbd repogirl

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by alleazardous(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy betday repogirl wishing u long life and prosperity.may ur wishes and all u dream of come true

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Bartwale(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
To the best writer on nairaland...Happy buffday ma...love 4rm lautech,Ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by oluwabunmilola(f): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
August born are pure genuis,happy birthday madam Peju Amadi.live long and prosper.
More ink to your pen and loads of DATA to upload more stories

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by tigar007(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy Birthday, ma'am. More abundance grace

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Joebeck(f): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday to you Repogirl! God bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Aliyullahi(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Happy Birthday,sister Repo. Wishing you a long and prosperous life. May God continue to increase you in health,wealth and success.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by BobUg28(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2015
So sorry that this is coming late ma'am.
Like my mentor LarrySun always say 'it's better late than never '
Happy belated birthday Rapogirl. We shall always learn from the good step which you have established.
So glad that I met someone like you.

Cc Bob.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happy baiday, madam Repogirl. No wonder I saw a strand of grey hair in your tresses last time I beheld your dp. Old age is afoot grin

May God add more years to your years, and grant you all your heart's desires. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
LMAO, Ishilove, thanks much for dropping by...I appreciate the wishes. Amen to it all.

Guys, the birthday is long gone now and we've moved past it but your words and wishes for me will be remembered for a while. Thank you all for taking the time to write something for me, you dont know how much I appreciate it.

Y'all are just awesome, making me feel unnecessarily special, thank you again. smiley

BTW

Have you read my short story here? http://mobilebookshelf.com/betrayed-by-my-body/

Pls read but also use church mind to vote here http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
just fill the form, like their facebook page at the bottom, tick my name and vote...easy peasy! grin

Thanks as you comply smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Night With Anna (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Lagos Society Wife / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.