Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre (19827 Views)

Majek Fashek At CLAM Church For Prayers (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab / Charly Boy Visits Majek Fashek At His Rehab Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by musicwriter(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Good to see Majek smiling again. Give thanks and praises to the most high, Jah.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
People should leave this man alone
you guys too on nairaland angry angry angry angry
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Ninilowo(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
It's a little little patience............ Never never worry
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by gabazin080(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
adonbilivit:
.the warrior billionaire is into entertainment . he owns 911, a record label that boasts of the likes of yungsix. get ur facts right
warrior billionaire keh, pls edit your post. Thanks for the correction though
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by nwaezeubom: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
gabazin080:
Where were they all this while before billionaire ayiri who is not even into entertainment took him off the streets to do something about his condition.

Hope they sha brought something for him and not just going there to snap pix

It is not no body's problem that he chose drugs and alcohol>
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by gabazin080(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2015
nwaezeubom:

It is not no body's problem that he chose drugs and alcohol>
and what is bad if they chose to help correct his situation
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by basille(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Where were all this people before he was been admitted into Rehab.
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
basille:
Where were all this people before he was been admitted into Rehab.

Where were YOU?
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2015
i remember a song by one old skool singer in benin city when i was growing up, he's name is FRANKIE or sometin. the song goes like.....
#frankie oooooh
my pikin ohhhhh
u nor know me again ohhhh
papa na where u dey
where u dey
all this time i dey suffer about
where u dey
where u dey
the time wey i nor see food put for mouth
now u don see say my life don beta
LOLSSSS
majek shud play dis particular song for all dis busy bodies comin to take pics wit him
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by basille(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Where were YOU?
Where were YOU too?
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Themandator: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2015
gabazin080:
Where were they all this while before billionaire ayiri who is not even into entertainment took him off the streets to do something about his condition.

Hope they sha brought something for him and not just going there to snap pix

Ayiri is into entertainment ;he was 911 records.
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Oh so this is the new trend? I'm expecting Tonto Dike next, the Aneke twins, D'banj, Davido and finally Wizkid to visit him for photo sessions.
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Mariojane(f): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2015
i think that man with white beard need rehab too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by lastmessenger: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2015
there is something called moral support.
Abelmoscus:
The rehab has suddenly become a tourist centre or museum. Non of them showed up when the man was roaming the streets like a mad man. Continue marking the register. Na naija we dey
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
basille:
Where were YOU too?

You're the one pointing fingers, asking folks where they were blah blah blah... Start with yourself!
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by sun4mama(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2015
I wish him well
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-heQLwMRuE7c/Vc2mUTY77kI/AAAAAAAGOz8/MJjPgxQvYWI/s400/1.jpg[/img]
President of the Copyright Society of Nigeria, Tony Okoroji visited reggae star Majek Fashek at an Abuja based rehab center where the singer is being rehabilitated for drug and alcohol addiction.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-jAcTMi1qzXM/Vc2mU6-mDtI/AAAAAAAGO0A/VbsYy5RT188/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rQGGEwKDMhw/Vc2mVRgDPZI/AAAAAAAGO0E/VSSm1aMaY1k/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-tony-okoroji-visits-majek-fashek.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
So all of una dey go for excursion abi na zoo una dey visit?
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by basille(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

You're the one pointing fingers, asking folks where they were blah blah blah... Start with yourself!
You're the one pointing fingers asking me where i was blah blah blah... Start with yourself!
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by GudluckIBB(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2015
tony okoroji looks like he is holding his breathe
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by brown59: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2015
majek d old mack from way back
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by redsun(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2015
If only he had kept to ganja. He would have madebitvti the top.

Crack cracks and it is more ravenous than even hiv.
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by princejenks(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2015
So rehab has suddenly become a mecca of some sorts where every big name in the entertainment industry craves to visit to register their presence. It is so shameful that a country that claims to consist of charitable people could allow a talent like majek go to ruins before someone decides to do something about it,such is life for you;people abandon you when you are really down and helpless and only come around when they stand to gain from you one way or the other.
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by imtfans(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2015
all this visiting and pix snaping is geting much,they should allow him to rehabilitate,u guys should leave dis man alone to recover.
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Vado(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mariojane:
i think that man with white beard need rehab too. undecided

Hahaha you know this. cheesy
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by bigtt76(f): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol ...when guy man been de roam like Empty Hen in UK, nobody nor de near am. Now wey e enter rehab, look how den frequent the center grin Ar nor blame dem ....they probably were scared of the mad-man effect - make e nor ring bottle for den head tongue
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by babafirst(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lizabeth25:
The Tony trouser sha! grin
lol,that Tony trouser needs rehab grin grin grin
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
FOR REAL, NAH D TROUSER NEED D REHAB cheesy grin

babafirst:
lol,that Tony trouser needs rehab grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-heQLwMRuE7c/Vc2mUTY77kI/AAAAAAAGOz8/MJjPgxQvYWI/s400/1.jpg[/img]
President of the Copyright Society of Nigeria, Tony Okoroji visited reggae star Majek Fashek at an Abuja based rehab center where the singer is being rehabilitated for drug and alcohol addiction.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-jAcTMi1qzXM/Vc2mU6-mDtI/AAAAAAAGO0A/VbsYy5RT188/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rQGGEwKDMhw/Vc2mVRgDPZI/AAAAAAAGO0E/VSSm1aMaY1k/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-tony-okoroji-visits-majek-fashek.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

But the first man from the right looks like a patient to me
Re: Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre by ELDERCE(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
please check those making this unexpected visit to majek soon they will bring those forbiden weeds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PEPSI: Wizkid Speaks About African Music After Performing In Tanzania (Videos) / Oby Ezekwesili Spotted With Singer Orezi - Photo / Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.