Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) (2758 Views)

12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos) / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) / Meet 11 Celebrities Who Became Mothers In Their Teens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Feeling the urge to shed a lot of weight because you think being super skinny is the new sexy? These stars are proving you don’t have to be skinny to be beautiful! Check out 11 hot stars who aren’t skinny but are still hot.

1. Omotola Ekehinde
All hail the queen of glam! Omosexy whose beauty seems not to be wearing out anytime soon, or ever, is a mother of four!

2. Mercy Aigbe
The proud mother of two, Mercy Aigbe Gentry, is always in a beauty and style battle with her 14 year old daughter, Michelle. She’s got a well-toned body.

3. Omawumi
Omawonder is indeed full of wonder! She’s a woman of volume, both in her voice pitches and her glam-ready looks.

4. Ini Edo
She’s beautiful, she knows it and flaunts it and has no regrets! This Akwa Ibom beau has maintained her effortless looks over the years and is still the queen of her world!

Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2015
5. Rita Dominic
Don’t let that saintly face and tough girl charm blow your mind just yet. This screen diva has the most dynamic style and evolving beauty !

6. Monalisa Chinda
Stunning, right?! Three things are bound to attract you to this beautiful screen diva: her frankness and humility in conversations and then her captivating beauty.

7. Mercy Johnson Okojie
This super talented screen diva and proud mother of two is guilty of being fabulous and sexy! We have to give this to you Mercy, you rock!

8. Aituaje Iruobe (WAJE)
She is popularly known as WAJE (an acronym for “Words aren’t just enough”). This ebony beau is distinct in her sonorous and her music videos and stage performances

Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2015
9. Tolu Oniru (Toolz)
She is popularly known as Toolz. The famous On Air Personality steals the heart of many with her perfect hour glass figure. She is a proud advocate of dark skinned women loving their natural body.

10. Funke Akindele
Funke Akindele aka Jenifa is hot and amazing at absolutely any size. We love her all the way!

11. Stella Damasus
And she’s still in the business of looking absolutely gorgeous!

http://woman.ng/2015/06/11-celebrities-who-are-super-hot-and-not-super-skinny/

Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
hl
Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Beautiful women

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2015
OP, are you this jobless?

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by gabazin080(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
seconded.

He is also a woman wrapper
Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Issorait
Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
I'm a lady

I don't do same sex

I love the koko

gabazin080:
seconded.

He is also a woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:

That's what you are

Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by gabazin080(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2015
exthar87:
I'm a lady
I don't do same sex
I love the koko
how do I know wen u don't even have a DP
Re: 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

MMMG Artist Tekno May Die Soon (see Why) / See Photos! Yinka Ayefele And Lanre Teriba (atorise) Strike A Pose / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Lisa Outfit & Gucci Clutch For Lagos Art Launch(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.