Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results (2071 Views)

WAEC Result 2017: A Step Guide On How To Check WEAC Results / Is Weac 2017 Time Table Out? / Weac:someone Got 9 A1 :o, Expo Or Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2015
the guy asked me to print out his cousin's result and this is what I saw ...report said the whole center had same results

Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2015
in all situations , give God the glory
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by IgboGoat: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2015
What a complete opposite of the Igbo boy result we saw yesterday.

Yet all these yoruba fools will want to match up with the igbos.

By the way I am Igbo Goat.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2015
hopelink1:
in all situations , give God the glory

it's easier to give advice when the noose is not around your neck
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2015
IgboGoat:

bros take it easy
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by dunsman(f): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Is dat really wat am seeing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided, gej d PhD holder was there person get dis kind result, wat will now hapen to dose dat will write u der dis certificate less gworo chewing burukutu sipping gorilla?? embarassed embarassed
Waec pls no come conduct examination for naija againagainagainagain- -[

**Amm mood activated, anti masturbaters mode**
Processing.....
Voice machine says...
***u are now 100%safe from masturbaters***

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by opeaceo: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2015
IgboGoat:

Tribal thrash on this thread again??
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2015
broda i have learnt to behave in all situation,never get depressed
AcesIni:

it's easier to give advice when the noose is not around your neck
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2015
hopelink1:
broda i have learnt to behave in all situation,never get depressed

no problem
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
Is dat really wat am seeing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided, gej d PhD holder was there person get dis kind result, wat will now hapen to dose dat will write u der dis certificate less gworo chewing burukutu sipping gorilla?? embarassed embarassed
Waec pls no come conduct examination for naija againagainagainagain- -[

**Amm mood activated, anti masturbaters mode**
Processing.....
Voice machine says...
***u are now 100%safe from masturbaters***

bro we are in Nigeria. that person fit become president. you know you don't need Secondary school certificate for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by dunsman(f): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2015
AcesIni:

bro we are in Nigeria. that person fit become president. you know you don't need Secondary school certificate for that.

Hmm true, bubu was a good example
Naija I hail o!!
***singing national anthem***
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Yustash001(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
OP don't lie that's your result...
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Yustash001(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
IgboGoat:

E don pain am...your people are experts at spamming,scamming,pirating..etc tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by IgboGoat: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
If I call you a goat, i am doing myself a great disservice. Still thinking what to call you.

By the way, I am Igbo Goat.
Yustash001:
E don pain am...your people are experts at spamming,scamming,pirating..etc tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by oduaboy1: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Easy with the lies,This result has been circulating for 2-3 years now.
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by pavanvandaal: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Haha, god, what is it? Never understood who is buying essay now written on all these services, i think now i know the answer.
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
my bro na #Godwin
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Yustash001(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
IgboGoat:
If I call you a goat, i am doing myself a great disservice. Still thinking what to call you.

By the way, I am Igbo Goat.
Your madness is beyond normal....I only pity your parents..
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by IgboGoat: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Unlike you that dont have parents. I have no one to pity. grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry
Yustash001:
Your madness is beyond normal....I only pity your parents..
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Yustash001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
IgboGoat:
Unlike you that dont have parents. I have no one to pity. grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry
weyrey....get off my mentions...
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yustash001:
OP don't lie that's your result...

do I look Yoruba to you?
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
oduaboy1:
Easy with the lies,This result has been circulating for 2-3 years now.

proof?
Re: Picture Of My Friends Cousin Weac Results by heykims(m): 6:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Terrible, failure isn't the end life though, tell the dude to brace nd confront the hurdle once more...

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Goes On Indefinite Strike / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Medical Radiography And Radiological / Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship MUSTE 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.