Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) (58299 Views)

Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Photos Of Ooni Of Ife’s Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Crativjosh(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
why that guy spread leg like that?? (guy on the far left- last pic)
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

Ewo! grin

I know but they cannot remarry

Do you know that the king is considered a mini-god?

Of course I'm aware that kings are considered as mini gods but once a man is dead and gone he can't even control his dog how much more a woman's urge for a natural feeling.
Don't even be surprised that while he was alive
Some persons was still benefitting. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I am hearing burial since 3days ago, who tell una say dem dey bury king?

i never see king burial ground before o

Sijuwade was indeed a great king in Yoruba land.

for those that understand Yoruba only. tongue

ORIKI (praise poetry) sijuwade

Olubuse Eri Ogun Sagogo nju Okun mo losun kun molata Oribiti Apelunda Solukue Abanise mase banise mo Osun mo sile sunmo eniIgi meta ona ilare Bi idi baba odi obadi Ki ire baba ore obare Bi ologun sese ba dari so o/ o daso Oni ilare nfobi kan Oloriburuku nfoju di Nle o, Olodo Tunbumbi Ogborun lokun, ajiwunmi bi omo Oke ilare ko jugun, aje lo ngbeni gun Omo Ogboru keke fo isa Olori Omo Ladejokun, Ojire loni o.

Haba bros. you for consider we wey no be yoruba na. How you want make i take read all that . . .ni igba ti o fi ami si ori nkan to ko?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Jambsupport(f): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
See them wearing sad faces as if they are hurt by his death. When last Ooni do "the do" with any of una? Dude died @ a old ripe age? Behind their sad face, they are happy they can now run things with that bobo more openly and they're eagerly awaiting d reading of Ooni will... You people should ensure u find the abobaku to follow Ooni before he starts calling ya'll to come and help him wash his clothes and keep him company when bored
This guy is crazy. lmao
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by handie(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jambsupport:
This guy is crazy. lmao
just checked ur profile. Chisos! Na only u carry all those things? Haba na. Wetin u leave for other girls? U stingy o. Well, I don change from Chelsea fan to arsenal fan. My new name sef na Walcott
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Jambsupport(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
just checked ur profile. Chisos! Na only u carry all those things? Haba na. Wetin u leave for other girls? U stingy o. Well, I don change from Chelsea fan to arsenal fan. My new name sef na Walcott
undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by eboralu: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
May his highness soul rest in eternal bliss.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Theultimate(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I am hearing burial since 3days ago, who tell una say dem dey bury king?

i never see king burial ground before o

Sijuwade was indeed a great king in Yoruba land.

for those that understand Yoruba only. tongue

ORIKI (praise poetry) sijuwade

Olubuse Eri Ogun Sagogo nju Okun mo losun kun molata Oribiti Apelunda Solukue Abanise mase banise mo Osun mo sile sunmo eniIgi meta ona ilare Bi idi baba odi obadi Ki ire baba ore obare Bi ologun sese ba dari so o/ o daso Oni ilare nfobi kan Oloriburuku nfoju di Nle o, Olodo Tunbumbi Ogborun lokun, ajiwunmi bi omo Oke ilare ko jugun, aje lo ngbeni gun Omo Ogboru keke fo isa Olori Omo Ladejokun, Ojire loni o.
.......and if I may ask, what is normally done to their corpses pls. I keep wandering on this issue.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
chudi55:
See onni most senior wife hand, it be like odudu cameleon wey want to change him skin colour, bleaching has done a lot of bad to human life

The kain bleaching wey that Ooni and him dey do. Body manufacturers suppose sponsor him burial singlehandedly.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by NattyGurl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
U guys no go finish me wit una comment ooo abeg mah frnds wetin be d meaning ov Ooni coz in english its means crocodile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) / Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.