Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge (29733 Views)

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Ways To Improve Your Study Habits And Recall Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by MediaBlog(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the sad and ugly trend here. Actually, most of us don't pay adequate attention to our development and progress. We are more interested in knowing what's happening in the lives of Tonto, Kanye West, Psquare and Timaya....Following those folks isn't a bad thing but it becomes worrisome when we pay more attention to their lives than we do to ours.

I was so shocked to have just seen this thread a few hours back though it was created months- many months ago.

We need to take our lives more seriously, and to do so, we just continue to add value to ourselves, just like those celebs we cherish are adding values to theirs.

thanks for the tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by MediaBlog(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
charlsecy:

Re-read!

My Bad.

Yes... you are in order.

You're welcome charlsecy!

Its good you confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by MediaBlog(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
delectablegyal:
This thread will nvr reach 15 pages b4 it vanishes from front page. most of these youths take pleasure in frivolities. If na tonto dikeh matter, e go reach page 20 and even pass am sef.

Op, great job. I will apply them to drastically boost my knowledge, thank you.

Thanks delectablegyal. wish you the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
I love this thread@ Thanks for yur reminder grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by MediaBlog(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lacomus:
I love this thread@ Thanks for yur reminder grin

Thanks Lacomus.
Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by ereclemtim: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
I go look 4 oda way if d listed ones r not workin
Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by Kooldude01: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Noted.
Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by MediaBlog(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
ereclemtim:
I go look 4 oda way if d listed ones r not workin

Its allowed!
Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by Imissu2: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks, I ll try it out

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2015
@OP that picture be like.... Thank God I finally made front page grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by xtreme07(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
dearpreye:
OP, thanks for the article. It's yet another demonstration that some us are beginning to take our personal development very seriously. I agree with ALL your points.

I woke up 04:45 am, and exercised for about 45 minutes. Exercise makes you smarter and gives you the opportunity to even think as you're doing your aerobics. It's never a waste of time.

I've drastically reduced watching the TV. I just had to! And whenever I do watch, it must be those channels that will force me to think. I have enough books downloaded that for the past 6 months, I can count how many times I've watched the TV for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Reading challenging books is also very nice.

All in all, we must make very conscious efforts to increase our knowledge. Our knowledge, all we ever know, determines our attitudes, which in turn determines our perception of life.
pls bro which site do u download ur motivational and d challenging books from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by MediaBlog(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
charlsecy:

How about scientific, educative and newsy channels?
Re-read the article again, i mentioned watching IQ educating movies, documentaries, etc
Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
xtreme07:
pls bro which site do u download ur motivational and d challenging books from

Just Google Jim Rohn's books pdf.
Re: 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge by MediaBlog(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
dearpreye:
OP, thanks for the article. It's yet another demonstration that some us are beginning to take our personal development very seriously. I agree with ALL your points.

I woke up 04:45 am, and exercised for about 45 minutes. Exercise makes you smarter and gives you the opportunity to even think as you're doing your aerobics. It's never a waste of time.

I've drastically reduced watching the TV. I just had to! And whenever I do watch, it must be those channels that will force me to think. I have enough books downloaded that for the past 6 months, I can count how many times I've watched the TV for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Reading challenging books is also very nice.

All in all, we must make very conscious efforts to increase our knowledge. Our knowledge, all we ever know, determines our attitudes, which in turn determines our perception of life.
You are welcome! Hope it works for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maimuna Tani Matankari Graduates From Southampton University With Distinction / Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.