Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bonang Matheba Dumped By Dbanj !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bonang Matheba Dumped By Dbanj !! (1220 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonang Matheba Dumped By Dbanj !! by Johnpele: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yesterday, Dbanj broke the heart of South African TV Personality, Bonang Matheba when he openly declared his love for one of his girlfriend and billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi.Bonang who he kissed at the MTV base awards has become a subject of ridicule with many calling her side chick.
Bonang took to her comment section to set the record straight when a follower referred to Dbanj as her man.She said

"Your man? I don't have a man boo"

Hmm..

Source: http://www.amebofamily.com/2015/08/entertainment-bonang-matheba-dumped-by.html

Re: Bonang Matheba Dumped By Dbanj !! by teryorluv(f): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Don't worry gurl better one is coming. Take heart ehn
Re: Bonang Matheba Dumped By Dbanj !! by Airforce1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
guys don't wait till you get Dumped by your girl

Be the one to dump her and be in her memory forever
Re: Bonang Matheba Dumped By Dbanj !! by Pierocash(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
The poster number 2 above me is on weed

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Songs, Videos Banned On Sound City TV For Life, Company Replies Peter & / DOWNLOAD: Make You Mine – Wande Coal Ft 2face Idibia / Freda Francis And Linda Ejiofor's Looks At Lilian And Ubi Franklin's Trad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.