Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) (5562 Views)

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by klem93(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
For those of you that tot is publicity stunt, this is the lifeless body of Five Star Label Mate Skiibii. #RIPbro http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/lifeless-body-of-skiibii-incase-you.html
cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by shadowripper(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
May his soul rest in peace

Till we meet by that beautiful river *Provided you make it

May the Almighty grant him Aljauna Fidau

Se orun re o

The way people are dropping in this Country... may God protect everyone that calls on Him o..

God, please protect me myself and my home.

If you are reading this post, May the Almighty protect you and your home as you click Like...

AMEN AMEN AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by triplewisdom: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Vanity. All is vanity.Life is a mirage. One is not even sure of the next hour!
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by boman2014: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
must u post this?

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Airforce1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
road to fame is not easy

You've got to be protected someone incase haters come for your head.

My producer told me this

Rip young man
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by triplewisdom: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
boman2014:
must u post this?
The picture ruined my day.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by gabazin080(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rip to him. But y was someone taking pictures instead of rushing him to the hospital maybe he could still make it

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Nogodye(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Revolva(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
I wonder wat killed him may be e go don sniff Charlie coq....come pass on
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by RedCard1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Goodbye man
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by seankay(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
We didn't doubt gis death. OP shouldn't have posted this
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Chanchit: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Still waiting for autopsy report sha. RIP man.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by jbazic(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
the Nigga isn't dead... check out dat screen shot.. that's from kcee

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by BOWOTO(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
AFTER READING ALL THE COMMENTS HERE, I START TO WONDER IF NIGERIANS ARE JUST NATURALLY GULLIBLE OR ITS AN INFECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
triplewisdom:
The picture ruined my day.
it might still be fake or
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
BOWOTO:
AFTER READING ALL THE COMMENTS HERE, I START TO WONDER IF NIGERIANS ARE JUST NATURALLY GULLIBLE OR ITS AN INFECTION.

don't blame them, blame our schools...

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by otimothy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
a lifeless body wont have its left leg raised except the individual was burnt.....

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by wheesin(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Publicity Stunt...how can he still be wearing gold chain and shoes inside his own house. Fake shii undecided
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
His label mate said he's not dead, you are insisting he's dead. undecided undecided
So any young man lying down is Skiibii and must be dead? Na wa o. embarassed undecided
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Raw Bish Thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by studyinchina15: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? Contact +8615604041502 or send an email to olawuyiadedayoo@gmail
Com for details ... Strictly for student who wants to study in china
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
otimothy:
a lifeless body wont have its left leg raised except the individual was burnt.....

You said left leg, wat abt the right leg?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by otimothy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

You said left leg, wat abt the right leg?
lol funny you,was making reference to the picture.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
When you die and dey send you back to earth..

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) by Josh6620(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Truly lifeless cos I cant see him breathing in d pic. RIP brotha

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped By My Teacher At 12yrs Because I Look Like Willsmith - Uche Maduagwu / Check Out Tubaba In The Past After Soaking Garri. / Amber Rose Is Completely Unrecognizable In This Super-’90s Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.