Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Touching Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touching Testimony (548 Views)

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Testimony by uracefriend(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dear beloved,

Do you know how much God loves you today? Do you know that as His beloved child, whatever matters to you also matters to Him? In these days and times, I’m sure that includes your concerns about being kept from all harm and danger—for yourself and your loved ones.

Today, while many people are worried about their safety and an uncertain future, I want you to know you can find strength and rest in God’s promise of protection for you in His Word.

God’s Word tells us in Psalm 91 that there is that secret place where His people dwell, a place where they and their families are protected and kept safe. From this place, they may see turmoil affecting the world, yet find that as God’s children, they experience their heavenly Father’s protection keeping them and their loved ones safe.

I received the following testimony from Martin in Georgia, US who discovered exactly this. As you read his amazing praise report concerning his daughter, I pray your heart will be strengthened to know that the Lord is also watching over you and yours.

Martin shared this with me:

One day, I came home from work and went to my home office to read several Bible verses. About twenty minutes later, I felt a strong prompting to pray in the Spirit. I knew I was praying against the death of someone. After some time, the burden subsided. Even though I had no idea who the prayer was for, I knew that everything was safe in the Lord’s hands.

Later, I received a call no parent wants to get. My daughter, who lives in New Hampshire, had a horrific car accident. According to the state police report, her car had veered off the road at eighty miles per hour and hit a sixty-foot-tall tree. The impact was so great that her car flipped over several times and the engine broke apart.

The accident happened minutes after I had prayed. According to my daughter, a state policeman said to her, “Lady, you should be dead. I’ve never seen anyone come out of something like this alive!” Praise God that my daughter only sustained minor bruises and a scratch!

I know this protection was only possible because of the grace of our loving Father and His love for my daughter. She had not been close to the Lord for years, but now she has a greater sense of His love for her.

I give Jesus all the praise and glory for saving my daughter’s life that day! What a wonderful Jesus we serve! Thank You, Jesus!

What a powerful testimony about God’s faithful protection over our lives and that of our families! My friend, when worries and fears assail your heart regarding protection over yourself and your loved ones, know that your Father in heaven loves you immeasurably and watches over you and your loved ones. The Bible says He who neither slumbers nor sleeps “cares for you affectionately and watchfully” (Psalm 121:4; 1 Peter 5:7, AMP). Rest in His unwavering, unfailing and faithful love today.
See http://freshforartists..com

(1) (Reply)

It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins / Evil Dialogue Against Beleivers In Getting Their Divine Life Partner / My One-eyed Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.