Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,729 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Which Of These Should She Go For? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Should She Go For? (481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Should She Go For? by Daniepris(f): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
I've been contemplating on which course to go for in the university, Nursing or Computer science. Please, I need the help of Nairalanders on which to go for.... and, please, do tell me why you think I should go for which. Thanks.
Re: Which Of These Should She Go For? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
that means you dont know what you want in life. dont expect anyone to choose for you but rather chose for yourself and love whatever you chose and be the best in it.
Re: Which Of These Should She Go For? by tpiah2: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Do you have parents, relatives, friends or associates you can ask instead of strangers?
Re: Which Of These Should She Go For? by oluwatobi01(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nursin n comp sci 'r two dif courses entirely,nursin is related to biological or medical sci like mbbs,mls,mcb,bch y comp sci is purely under physical sci like mth,statistics,physic etc..
For u 2 read nursin,u mst b proficient in bio n chm y csc requires interest in bth mth n hard mth including phy..
Sit n think deeply abt where ur interest simply lies b4 choose a career path..Better still u can ask sumone who's more knowledgeable than u...Cheers...

(1) (Reply)

/ (FUTMINNA) 2015 Pre-degree/ Part-time/ Post-utme Form Is Still On.(0 8146470619) / Nigeria Airforce Shortlisted Names Is Out_2015/16 Call:07036968189.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.