Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) (35576 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by biodex(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
snika:
I don't know what's wrong with Yolba people. in the morning they accused 'them' for using the boy for rituals, now they are saying it's a publicity stunt. Bunch of sophisticated phools.

U're a twart.....bastard...for u involving ethnic to diz..

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Do I hear OP say Kcee is d CEO of 5star music ?
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin Skiibii e beta make u just kuku die because your career is over grin grin

Kaycee you fall my hand for this one o. I tell you - you never hear am. I ga ata a fufu grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Certifiedboss: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheerokee:
,Prior to this afternoon, Rumours went around claiming that fast-rising artiste of 5-star music SKIIBII was found dead in his house this morning, only for the CEO 5-star music KCEE who debunked the rumour through his IG account few minutes ago, only for fans of SKIIBII who went to his IG handle @skiibii to vent their anger, accusing him of publicity stunt..

link. https://instagram.com/p/6VwzoRHa68/

Even as the news of his death has made me come to know his name I still have not taken the pain to try download and listen to his song .
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Orikinla(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerians like their VIPs and others don't have conscience and don't have shame.
They will do anything for fame and fortune.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by oluwadanie1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheerokee:

yes, why asking?
i tot as much..
You used your tab to screenshot those photos..
That was why i asked.
Btw wat dept are you??
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by aameyah(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
sammieblaize:
Nobody knew who skibi was until this morning cause of one useless publicity stunt.. no qualms its death he's looking for righ... he'll find it...... I'm sure hes reading the comments on IG TWITTER AND NAIRALAND LIKE....

Loooooooooool!! cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Christianwalase: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
He go hear am. If he is really alive, and is a party to this silly publicity stunt, I'm so sorry for him. Cuz next time we hear skibi (abi whatever his name is) is dead again, we'll think it's anoda stunt.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
y u dey send Introvert to 6ft na
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
You all shud stop castigating this dude. It may be he actually collapsed and was dead for some minutes. It happens. Stop judging when u don't know everything.
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
davidayn:

Wtf ! R u sayn , his song , voice of the street , zero joy , pls was he talkn thrash , besides enlighten me , who is a lyricist ?
Bro listen to me,I have not condemn the guy and I won't, but I don't listen to rubbish, when it comes to raps and good lyrics.. And rap sometimes isn't about shouting bro, do you listen to vector at all ?? I doubt it...

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by cheerokee(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
oluwadanie1:

i tot as much..

You used your tab to screenshot those photos..

That was why i asked.

Btw wat dept are you??

lwkm oh, JKK don bring me out, Am in Geography and environmental management

wbu?
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by oluwadanie1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheerokee:

lwkm oh, JKK don bring me out, Am in Geography and environmental management
wbu?
lol, don't worry its our Trade mark.
am in microbiology department, going to 300level
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by studyinchina15: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? Contact +8615604041502 or send an email to olawuyiadedayoo@gmail
Com for details ... Strictly for student who wants to study in china
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by cheerokee(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
oluwadanie1:

lol, don't worry its our Trade mark.

am in microbiology department, going to 300level

cool, same with my sis, tho going to 400

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by badesco(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
If it is true that the guy call skibii actually fake his death, then he should be ban from entertainment industry.
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Christianwalase:

y u dey send Introvert to 6ft na

i don't get what you mean by that but..... I'm always happy when LadyF is FTC... You nairaland guys say it's no big deal and we don't get paid on FTC... blah.... blah... blah... but you always keep quoting us in you posts. grin grin grin

LadyF carry on..... i dey your back.. grin
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by ladyF(f): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

i don't get what you mean by that but..... I'm always happy when LadyF is FTC... You nairaland guys say it's no big deal and we don't get paid on FTC... blah.... blah... blah... but you always keep quoting us in you posts. grin grin grin

Lol....The level of painment is real, as if na our fault say dem no dey make FTC . Jealousy tins grin Lemme comment on the topic before dey ban me again for off topic posts....

Skiibii no try o cry
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Christianwalase: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin
INTROVERT:

grin
INTROVERT:

Introvert don comot cap for Lady F. Nice
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by davidayn(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mufasa27:

Bro listen to me,I have not condemn the guy and I won't, but I don't listen to rubbish, when it comes to raps and good lyrics.. And rap sometimes isn't about shouting bro, do you listen to vector at all ?? I doubt it...

I understand wah u sayn bro , I jst wanna let u knw its nt as if olamide can't drop mad lyrics , he's doing wah people wanna hear , the vector u talkn abt is cruising a 2003 nissan altima , why ? Because he is into rap? All nigerians need is beat nt rap n olamide knws dis
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Youngsage: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]Skiibii:[/size] pronounced as /skee-bee/, a process of faking ones own death, by forming cardiac arrest, accident, etc...to scare members of the public or loved ones (in hope of material gains, fame... etc).

E.g: My cousin skiibiied his mother, the innocent woman almost died crying. cry

^^^
Just joking...
On the flipside, lets allow the youngman recuperate in peace. I doubt he faked this. Death is such a delicate issue to joke with.

I wonder why some nigerians are so angry and worked up_ would y'all have preferred he's dead? That was how Stephanie said she intentionally delayed child bearing and they were angry, angry that she didn't have fertility issues as they 'wished'. Tufiakwa!

Wow saw your comment on bizzles page! cheesy

These celeb pple read nairaland well well oh hehehe

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by gumaveddy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
ExInferis:

blame the fans, especially naija ladies. someone hops on stage to prance and mouth off a string of made up words (skelewu, eminado, dorobucci, sekem, etc) only for rabid groupies to swoon.

the arts have never had it this bad.
bros j. Na so d naija be? Imaging them, das why i always here kanye west, kendren lumar, jay z emminer,etc no naija inside my phone to hell wit them

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by gumaveddy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
scarffield:
for yah mind nw u d0n make p0intsad
u know d reason na da way, let be honest to our naija musician
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by gumaveddy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
davidayn:

U a compound Fool for including , olamide in dah category , olamide is known as one of the best lyricist in Nigeria !
Olamide is all rounder , he does wah brings money to him , go listen to his first album (rapsodi ) n 2nd album ( YBNL) , u will knw wah dey call lyrics , back then did he have range rover or g-wagon ? No , buh nw he's singing Lagos boys , shakiti bobo n he's making it ...
i now know that u re a big fool. U know nothing about music
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by davidayn(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
gumaveddy:
i now know that u re a big fool. U know nothing about music

Hehe! Oya am all ears , tell me abt music ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) / Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.