Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

New Trick Of Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Trick Of Fraudsters (765 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trick Of Fraudsters by iffydave: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
This number (0816 123 9002) called me this morning, claiming to be one Mr. Sunday a Road safety officer. He said that there was an accident along Lagos -Ibadan Exp. way and they saw my number in one of the victim's phone. That the man is very unconscious, can't speak and has no means of identification.
He said he wld have called me with the man's phone but unfortunately, there was no credit on his phone & there is no place to buy recharge card where d accident happened. that they just want me to send them N100 recharge card so that they will call me with the man's number to know if I can identify him. I asked him what the man saved my number with on his phone, he said "my in law". I now asked him to check his phone may be they will see someone closer to him like wife, brother or sister, he said they hv checked and there is nothing like that, he pleaded that I just send the card.

I send the card to him, though I don't hv anyone travelling and with his description of the man (tall, slim and dark) I don't think I know him. I called him to confirm if he has received the card, he said yes that he will call me with the man's number now.
After waiting without seeing his call, I call back severely he didn't pick. I called with another number he picked and cut it. I asked someone to call him, he also pick and cut the call. I even sent him abusive SMS after trying to reach him all to no avail, he didn't reply.

I'm posting this just for people to be aware of this trick, because I noticed that his number has been busy since morning. Apparently, he must have called many people with such malicious lies just to get N100 recharge card IMAGINE?

2 Shares

Re: New Trick Of Fraudsters by bqlekan(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nna ehn ndo,
Re: New Trick Of Fraudsters by bqlekan(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nna ehn ndo, grin grin
Re: New Trick Of Fraudsters by iffydave: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
bqlekan:
Nna ehn ndo, grin grin
Lol
ndo kwa cheesy
Nothing spoil, just for ppl to be aware
Re: New Trick Of Fraudsters by GP2015(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Op your text is wicked lol
Re: New Trick Of Fraudsters by iffydave: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Wicked? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PIX: Secondary Sch Student Arrested For Killing A Prefect Who Punished Him. / Manual Labourer Dies After Beaten By Snake At Assembly Complex / The Woman Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.